Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 3 bedroom properties for sale in Motspur Park, KT3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Motspur Park, KT3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Motspur Park, KT3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sussex Road, New Malden, KT3

999950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in excellent condition throughout this superb three bedroom semi-detached house offers ample living and entertaining space. Further benefiting from a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Seaforth Avenue, Motspur Park, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This delightful three bedroom end of terrace house arranged over three floors, is in good condition and boasts three good-sized bedrooms, a loft room and conservatory leading to a 70' private garden with summer house. Freehold. Read more.

Idmiston Road, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located a short distance from the transport links of Worcester Park station, this lovely three bedroom semi-detached house has plenty of character and offers a large private garden and summer house. Freehold. Read more.

Beverley Road, New Malden, KT3

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Malden Road, New Malden, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to a good standard throughout, this three bedroom first floor flat offers a spacious living space with neutral d├ęcor throughout, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Belmont Avenue, New Malden, KT3

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering two floors of well proportioned and beautifully presented living space, this fantastic three bedroom house is peacefully located on a residential road in New Malden. Freehold. Read more.

West Barnes Lane, Motspur Park, KT3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house offers generous living space, a large reception room, separate dining area and beautifully kept front and rear gardens. Freehold. Read more.

Idmiston Square, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This delightful three bedroom terrace house is a brilliant family home and offers plenty of living space, three good-sized bedrooms, private rear garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Arthur Road, Motspur Park, KT3

460000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Chelsea Close, Worcester Park, KT4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, this lovely three bedroom house offers plenty of living space with a large reception room, private garden and three good-sized bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Steven and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Steven McGuire1