Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 21 2 bedroom properties for sale in Muswell Hill, N10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Muswell Hill, N10. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Muswell Hill, N10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Muswell Hill, Muswell Hill, N10

855000 - 1795000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A rare opportunity for luxurious life in the city of London. A selection of two bedroom apartments, penthouses and garden flats with concierge, private gymnasium and underground parking available. Leasehold. Read more.

Church Crescent, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fabulous two double bedroom, split-level ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition, featuring a stunning kitchen, stylish décor and benefits from a south-facing roof terrace and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Muswell Road, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive two bedroom garden flat is set on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion offering superb living/entertaining space, including a fantastic conservatory and private garden with an annexe. Leasehold. Read more.

Tetherdown, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A gorgeous two bedroom apartment, set on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, offering a bright and spacious open-plan living area, with bi-folding doors leading to a brilliantly finished decked garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Barnard Hill, Muswell Hill, N10

749950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Alexandra Park Road, Alexandra Park, N22

675000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom apartment is beautifully arranged over the ground floor of an attractive period conversion, boasting a superb interior with original features and a stunning private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cumberland Road, Wood Green, N22

579950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Princes Avenue, Alexandra Park, N22

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Alexandra Park Road, Muswell Hill, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom church conversion offers a superb open-plan arrangement, featuring a sleek and modern fitted kitchen, a contemporary bathroom and two well proportioned double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Clyde Road, Alexandra Park, N22

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Selborne Road, Alexandra Park, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a fabulous kitchen and a lovely private garden, this superb two bedroom garden flat with a study is set on a residential street close to the green open spaces of Alexandra Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Warberry Road, Wood Green, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic two bedroom terrace house, is finished to a high contemporary standard throughout, offering naturally bright and spacious interiors, with a modern kitchen, two sizeable double bedrooms and patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Wetherill Road, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous ground floor two bedroom garden flat offers a superb reception room, garden access via the master bedroom, a stylish bathroom and beautiful open-plan kitchen/breakfast room leading to the fabulous garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Muswell Hill Place, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor, offering a private entrance and contemporary interiors throughout and further benefits from a stunning decked garden and open-plan fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

New River Village, Crouch End, N8

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An excellent two bedroom flat located in Crouch End boasting a bright and modern interior, 24-hour concierge and gym, private south-facing balcony, communal roof terrace and ideally located for all amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

High Road, East Finchley, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings, communal gardens and a great location close to excellent amenities and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Coppetts Road, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

With a fantastic private balcony this stunning second floor, two bedroom apartment offers ample living space finished to a high contemporary standard and a stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Leasehold. Read more.

Gilson Place, Muswell Hill, N10

429950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant two bedroom, first floor apartment offers a spacious open-plan reception with ample space to dine, a stylish fitted kitchen and a sizeable private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Osier Crescent, Muswell Hill, N10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and airy two bedroom ground floor flat finished to a high standard throughout and offering a spacious reception room and a fully fitted kitchen and master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Crown Road, Muswell Hill, N10

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This naturally bright and airy two bedroom apartment offers a good modern standard of décor throughout offering a gorgeous contemporary reception room with use of the communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Partridge Way, Bounds Green, N22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Securely set on the ninth floor, this brilliant two bedroom flat features a bright and spacious reception room with private balcony and offers a great location close to Bounds Green Underground Station. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Katy Katy Brookes1