Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 19 2 bedroom properties for sale in New Southgate, N11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Southgate, N11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in New Southgate, N11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Princess Park Manor, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat situated within the sought-after Princess Park Manor development, offering bright and stylish interiors with on-site gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This exceptional two bedroom duplex flat is arranged over three floors, including two bathrooms, a stunning reception room/open-plan kitchen and a superb terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Drive, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring an outstanding, south-facing reception room flooded with natural light and a stunning kitchen, this wonderful two bedroom flat is set in an impressive development surrounded by attractive parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Eleanor Road, Bounds Green, N11

550000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Set on a quiet residential street, this gorgeous two bedroom house offers beautifully presented accommodation spaciously arranged over two floors, a lovely south-facing garden and a superb location. Freehold. Read more.

550000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning and spacious two bedroom flat is set within a superb landscaped development and includes off-street parking and access to a gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Drive, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally set in a fabulous development, surrounded by attractive parkland, this impressive two bedroom duplex flat features a bright reception room with wood floor and a fabulous master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Brownlow Road, Bounds Green, N11

499950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a period conversion boasting spacious interiors throughout, a lovely garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fantastic two bedroom third floor floor flat situated within the sought-after Princess Park Manor development, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with access to on-site gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Surrounded by parkland, this beautifully presented two bedroom third floor flat offers generously proportioned living space, stylish interior design and two contemporary bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located within the stunning grounds of Princess Park Manor, this bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor flat offers well proportioned rooms presented to a high standard and secure off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Brunswick Park Road, Brunswick Park, N11

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Stanford Road, Friern Barnet, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently refurbished to a high standard this superb two bedroom flat is arranged over two floors offering generous living space and contemporary interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Otley Court, Friern Barnet, N11

430000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an attractive block, this bright two bedroom ground floor flat boasts and an attractive interior, generous living space and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Sparkford Gardens, Friern Barnet, N11

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned two bedroom flat located on the ground floor of a gated development, the property boast an en suite master bedroom and patio overlooking Princess Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Winterburn Close, Friern Barnet, N11

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Link Road, New Southgate, N11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor this recently renovated two bedroom apartment boasts a neutral interior with contemporary details, two spacious bedrooms, bright reception room, gorgeous kitchen and stylish bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Oakleigh Road North, Whetstone, N20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Fantastic two bedroom maisonette offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout with private entrance and garden, located in the popular residential area of Whetstone. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brunswick Avenue, Oakleigh Park, N11

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Placed on the first floor of a period conversion, this bright and airy two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space in a great residential area while featuring en suites to both bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Denham Road, Whetstone, N20

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the first floor of a purpose-built block, this well proportioned three bedroom flat offerS good-sized rooms and a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Connolly1