Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties for sale in New Southgate, N11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in New Southgate, N11. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in New Southgate, N11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Brycedale Crescent, Southgate, N14

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This stunning four bedroom semi-detached house boasting substantial living arranged over 1900 sq ft benefits from modern and contemporary d├ęcor throughout with ample storage, 76' garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Granville Road, Bowes Park, N13

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Set over three spacious floors this fantastic four bedroom period house boasts a open-plan, bay-fronted reception/dining room with hardwood flooring, and further benefits from a well-kept garden and sleek bathroom. Freehold. Read more.

Coverdale Road, Friern Barnet, N11

775000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Sylishly presented throughout and benefiting from contemporary fixtures and fittings, this superb four bedroom town house offers generous accommodation over four split-level floors and a charming rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Brunswick Park Road, New Southgate, N11

595000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb four bedroom house has been fully refurbished to an impressive standard and boasts spacious interiors over three floors, an en suite shower room and a stunning garden with a built-in seating area. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ben and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ben Connolly1