Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 1 bedroom properties to rent in Nine Elms, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Nine Elms, SW8. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Nine Elms, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Nine Elms Point, Nine Elms, SW8

490 per week (2124 pcm) £2,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is set on the fifth floor of a brand new development in Nine Elms. The apartment features top of the range fixtures and fittings, open-plan kitchen, a balcony and ample storage. Read more.

Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms, SW11

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a stylish new riverside development, this impressive one bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony and ample storage. The development itself offers a range of premium on-site services. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a prestigious riverside development, this beautiful one bedroom apartment offers contemporary living space with a superb river-facing balcony. Read more.

410 per week (1777 pcm) £2,460 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the tenth floor of a sought-after riverside development, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers a private balcony, ample storage and a modern, fitted kitchen. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW11

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom ninth floor flat is set within a prestigious riverside development and boasts fabulous open-plan living area and gorgeous roof terrace with river views. Read more.

Hanover House, Vauxhall, SW8

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive one bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony, double bedroom and lift access within a sought-after riverside development. Read more.

Hartington Road, Vauxhall, SW8

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This charming one bedroom apartment is arranged over two floor and boasts a wonderful contemporary décor throughout and a superb location close to many local shops. Read more.

380 per week (1647 pcm) £2,280 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking riverside development in Vauxhall, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers modern living space with access to superb on-site amenities. Read more.

Stewarts Road, Battersea, SW8

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous one bedroom flat is superbly arranged on the third floor of an outstanding development with an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Crimsworth Road, Vauxhall, SW8

355 per week (1539 pcm) £2,130 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor and offering a charming décor throughout, this wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment boasts a private garden and period features. Read more.

Battersea Park Road, Nine Elms, SW8

355 per week (1539 pcm) £2,130 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom apartment is set on the fifth floor of a sought-after building (with lift and porter) and boasts a light and spacious reception and a brilliant private balcony with views over communal gardens. Read more.

Wandsworth Road, Battersea, SW8

346 per week (1500 pcm) £2,076 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish and modern one bedroom apartment offers recently refurbished accommodation with an open-plan kitchen and a generous amount of space. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape