Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties to rent in Norbury, SE27. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Norbury, SE27. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Norbury, SE27 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Woodbourne Avenue, Streatham Hill, SW16

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This delightful one bedroom, top floor flat is finished to a high standard, featuring neutral décor throughout and an open-plan reception room/kitchen with ample space for dining. Read more.

Brigstock Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

242.31 per week (1050 pcm) £1,454 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful one bedroom recently refurbished first floor flat benefits from a large and bright reception room, large bedroom and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Greyhound Lane, Streatham Common, SW16

210 per week (910 pcm) £1,260 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A newly refurbished one bedroom, top floor flat that offers bright living space and a great location moments from a wide range of shops and amenities and Streatham Common. Read more.

Tankerville Road, Streatham Common, SW16

210 per week (910 pcm) £1,260 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a period property on a peaceful residential road, this great one bedroom flat offers bright and modern living space moments from Streatham Common Station. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape