Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties for sale in North Harrow, HA1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North Harrow, HA1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in North Harrow, HA1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pinner View, Harrow, HA1

899950 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Unique two-in-one property, offering an abundance of living space, this spacious four bedroom house is set across three floors and benefits from an adjoining two storey annexe, a large garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Mount Drive, North Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Offering a generous living space with a large fitted kitchen, this superb four bedroom semi-detached house has been extended to the rear and further benefits from a lovely private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Southfield Park, North Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented throughout with contemporary d├ęcor, this inviting four bedroom semi-detached house boasts a generous living space, four well proportioned bedrooms, an attractive private garden with a patio area. Freehold. Read more.

Dorchester Avenue, North Harrow, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Bright and spacious throughout with an extended living area, this lovely four bedroom semi-detached house offers modern interiors with a good finish, a private garden and a driveway for off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Shaun Shaun Bailey1