Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 1 bedroom properties for sale in North Kensington, W10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North Kensington, W10. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in North Kensington, W10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Oxford Gardens, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this stylish one bedroom flat on the raised ground floor is in excellent condition and boasts spacious living with modern d├ęcor and a private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ladbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a substantial reception room with French doors leading onto a sunny balcony, this one bedroom property is ideally located with Portobello Road market only moments from the doorstep. Leasehold. Read more.

Southern Row, Ladbroke Grove, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant new development in the heart of Ladbroke Grove is offering a unique collection of one bedroom apartments finished to the highest standard. Leasehold. Read more.

St Quintin Avenue, Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom period flat boasts a expansive bay-fronted reception room with space for dining, bedroom with wall to wall wardrobes and lots of character throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

The Harland is a stunning boutique development featuring a unique collection of luxury one bedroom apartments boasting a high-specification finish throughout and access to private outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Latimer Road, North Kensington, W10

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

West Row, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a well presented modern development, this stylish one bedroom fourth floor apartment benefits from generous proportions throughout with a large private balcony overlooking the Grand Union Canal. Leasehold. Read more.

Portnall Road, Maida Vale, W9

530000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

West Row, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an imposing modern development, this bright one bedroom fourth floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes and private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

St Quintin Avenue, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderfully bright, south-facing one bedroom flat set on the first floor of a beautiful period conversion and boasting high ceilings, fantastic storage space and neutrally decorated accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Ladbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a well presented modern development, this stylish one bedroom second floor apartment boasts a generous living space as well as private balcony and is finished to an exceptional standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Bartholomew House, North Kensington, W10

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Southern Row, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in a charming modern building this superb one bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors and a fantastic private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Albert Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Found in a superb location, moments from local transport links this charming one bedroom flat is generously arranged over the third floor. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Giorgio Giorgio Romani1