Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties to rent in Northfields, W13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Northfields, W13. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Northfields, W13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

588.46 per week (2550 pcm) £3,531 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting superb communal facilities, this newly built two bedroom fourth floor flat features a light and airy reception room with modern fittings and two private balconies with fantastic views. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in an ideal location close to amenities within a secure modern development this tenth floor penthouse is in superb condition and boasts stunning views over the city. Read more.

Disraeli Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

392.31 per week (1700 pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Conveniently located in the heart of Ealing, this spacious and exceptionally well presented two bedroom flat comprises generous reception room and modern kitchen. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, West Ealing, W13

386.54 per week (1675 pcm) £2,320 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure new development with gated underground parking, this stylish two bedroom flat boasts spacious reception room overlooking communal courtyard. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and spacious two bedroom flat which has been recently refurbished throughout and is preseted in excellent condition, offering a fantastic central Ealing location. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape