Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties for sale in Notting Hill Gate, W11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Notting Hill Gate, W11. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Notting Hill Gate, W11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

7950000 - 8150000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 4 bedroom houses for sale

A sublime collection of four bedroom townhouses each finished to an immaculate standard with high ceilings, courtyards, balconies and ample storage in a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Portland Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique four bedroom house boasts a stunning open-plan modern kitchen, lovely master bedroom and an expansive reception room leading to a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Lancaster Gate, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautiful four bedroom house found in Bayswater benefiting from a bright and spacious interior living space and a location ideal for all local amenities and the green open spaces of Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Porchester Square, Queensway, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom apartment for sale

Situated in a portered building opposite leafy communal gardens in Bayswater, this four bedroom duplex apartment recently refurbished throughout offers modern and stylish d├ęcor with two en suites. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1