Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties to rent in Oakleigh Park, N20. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Oakleigh Park, N20. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Oakleigh Park, N20 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cranbrook Road, East Barnet, EN4

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a quiet residential road, this attractive three bedroom semi-detached house boasts spacious accommodation throughout with ample storage, modern d├ęcor and a lovely garden. Read more.

Connaught Avenue, Oakleigh Park, EN4

496.15 per week (2150 pcm) £2,977 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Situated moments from the open spaces of Oak Hill Park and Brunswick Park, this impressive four bedroom property boasts an expansive kitchen/dining room, separate reception, four ample bedrooms and large garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Monks Avenue, Barnet, EN5

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

This recently refurbished three bedroom house boasts a spacious reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom and ample garden space. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape