Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in Old Street, EC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Old Street, EC1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Old Street, EC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Stage, City, EC2A

820000 - 1350000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

An exquisite selection of one bedroom apartments set in an attractive new development with a Shakespearian twist, enjoying luxurious interiors with lifestyle facilities and a sky bar terrace on the 32nd floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Drysdale Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the third floor, this stunning one bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room, stylish kitchen and spacious roof terrace perfect for outdoor dining. Leasehold. Read more.

Clere Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth floor of a great development, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and generously-sized double bedroom with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Hoxton Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Stylish one bedroom flat set on the first floor of a historic Hoxton House boasting a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and a lovely double bedroom with fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

585000 - 595000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of one bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Provost Street, Old Street, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom flat is situated in a desirable modern development with stylish fixtures, fittings and contemporary designs along with sizeable rooms and floor-to-ceiling windows. Leasehold. Read more.

Ben Jonson House, Barbican, EC2Y

549950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This third floor one bedroom flat offers ample living space along with contemporary d├ęcor and is situated in the highly sought-after Barbican estate. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Josh Josh Walsh1