Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 23 2 bedroom properties to rent in Old Street, EC1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Old Street, EC1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Old Street, EC1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, EC2A

1400 per week (6067 pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom live/work flat is situated in a warehouse conversion in the heart of Shoreditch, featuring fantastic open-plan living and entertaining space with high ceilings and a mezzanine-level bedroom. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the thirteenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

795 per week (3445 pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within the highly sought-after Eagle Point, this high-specification two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room with dining area, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Coronet Street, Hoxton, N1

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This exceptional recently refurbished two bedroom third floor flat is set in a converted pub and is within easy reach of transport links to the City and the West End and moments from Hoxton Square. Read more.

Dingley Road, Islington, EC1V

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a luxurious development with porter this stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment is modern and stylish throughout with wood floors and a fully decked roof terrace with double-aspect City views. Read more.

Gee Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright, contemporary fourth floor two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation, a large private roof terrace and a highly sought-after location. Read more.

Pear Tree Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a stylishly finished two bedroom flat split over two floors with a phenomenal roof garden. Stylishly and thoughtfully finished throughout. Read more.

Leonard Street, City, EC2A

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Old Street station, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room, master bedroom with en suite and access to residents' gymnasium and spa. Read more.

Provost Street, Hoxton, N1

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stunning views across London, this exceptionally light and airy two bedroom flat is set within a popular modern development with floor-to-ceiling windows, chic designs and a large decked roof terrace. Read more.

Boundary Street, Shoreditch, E2

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located within the heart of fashionable Shoreditch this stylish and contemporary two bedroom flat (with lift) offers a wealth of living space with a private balcony and is only moments from the City. Read more.

Whitecross Street, Clerkenwell, EC1Y

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a newly refurbished two bedroom flat on the third floor, boasting smart and stylish interiors, two double bedrooms with fitted storage and a brilliant open-plan reception/kitchen. Read more.

Goswell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a smart and stylish two bedroom flat with lovely high ceilings and generous proportions. Situated in a phenomenal location on Goswell Road, close to Angel and Farringdon. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

580 per week (2514 pcm) £3,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat set on popular City Road and offering exceptionally spacious interiors with modern design, neutral décor and light and airy rooms throughout. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to the City and the amenities of Old Street and Upper Street this bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space in a charming period conversion. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat set on popular City Road and offering exceptionally spacious interiors with modern design, neutral décor and light and airy rooms throughout. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully spacious one bedroom flat which has been converted to provide exceptionally bright accommodation and is also close to Islington's Upper Street. Read more.

Aldersgate Lodge, Clerkenwell, EC1A

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording a sought-after location moments from the City, this modern two bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned rooms and neutral décor. Read more.

Clerkenwell, Clerkenwell, EC1A

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a superb location moments from the City, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, en suite master bedroom, underground parking and a communal roof terrace. Read more.

Hoxton Square, Hoxton, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a desirable setting actually on Hoxton Square itself, this truly stylish and beautifully presented two bedroom flat is contemporary throughout and is only moments from Old Street Station. Read more.

The Graphite Apartments, Old Street, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a lifestyle in the heart of one of the most exciting areas of the capital, this unique two bedroom apartment is set within an innovatively designed development. Read more.

Murray Grove, Old Street, N1

455 per week (1972 pcm) £2,730 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a superb location moments from the Shoreditch Triangle, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat is set within a gated development with a secure entry system, bright interiors and a private balcony. Read more.

Fanshaw Street, Hoxton, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Featuring a fabulous location in the heart of Hoxton, this spacious two bedroom duplex flat is set within gated development with own modest patio and superb living space finished to the highest standard. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape