Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 1,299 1 bedroom properties for sale in . Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cadogan Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

This outstanding one bedroom penthouse boasts two terraces overlooking Chelsea roof tops and is ideally arranged over two spacious floors with direct lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

The Knightsbridge, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in this contemporary building in the heart of Knightsbridge with underground parking and communal garden, this is a stylish and spacious one bedroom flat boasting wood floors and neutral décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

2195000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Emperors Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

A wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom first floor flat boasting excellent living and entertaining space, high-specification finish and a fantastic South Kensington location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fabulous one bedroom luxury apartment with high ceilings, huge windows and an excellent location moments from Sloane Street, Knightsbridge and Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

Rutland Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish one bedroom luxury apartment has benefited from an immaculate refurbishment and boasts a discrete open-plan kitchen, a private roof terrace and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kinnerton Street, Chelsea, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor of a prestigious building (with lift and porter), this stylish one bedroom luxury apartment boasts state-of-the-art technology with integrated sound and electric blinds. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Battersea Power Station, Nine Elms, SW8

585000 - 1800000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

A selection of stunning one bedroomed apartments offering luxury living space within the exciting new Battersea Power Station development on the banks of the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive and stylish, one bedroom, first floor flat, offering a larger-than-average interior with beautiful high ceilings and wood floors, a delightful balcony and access to gorgeous communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Olivers Wharf, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a fabulous riverside location in the heart of Wapping and set within a prestigious warehouse conversion this stunning flat offers a fantastic open-plan living arrangement and lovely exposed brickwork throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Thurloe Place, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spectacular one bedroom luxury apartment is set on the first floor and offers a wonderfully refurbished interior with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings, high ceilings and a brilliant view into the V&A Museum. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

A simply beautiful one bedroom flat offering superb living space with a spacious reception room with semi-open-plan kitchen, gallery, and private balcony, ideally located just moments from Hyde Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kensington High Street, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the third floor, this superior one bedroom luxury apartment boasts a modern, open-plan kitchen and views to the south and boasts easy access to Kensington Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

Featuring elegant interiors and wonderful high ceilings, this superb two bedroom, first floor apartment boasts a lovely balcony, a wealth of period features and an enviable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Palace Court, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully arranged within an imposing red brick mansion block moments from Hyde Park, this stunning one bedroom flat boasts a gorgeous reception room, spacious bedroom and lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

1350000 - 1450000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 1 bedroom apartments for sale

Chelsea Island offers a collection of sublime one bedroom apartments. Each apartment is classically proportioned and located within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

Bloomfield Court, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space with wood floors, bright décor and a superb location in the heart of exclusive Mayfair. Leasehold. Read more.

Harcourt Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on a beautiful residential road, this superb one bedroom first floor flat boasts a plethora of natural light, fantastic open-plan reception room and a lovely bedroom with private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat is located moments from the wide variety of amenities in Knightsbridge and offers contemporary interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

The Stage, City, EC2A

820000 - 1350000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

An exquisite selection of one bedroom apartments set in an attractive new development with a Shakespearian twist, enjoying luxurious interiors with lifestyle facilities and a sky bar terrace on the 32nd floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor, this incredible one bedroom apartment offers stylish interiors with a feature kitchen and an incredible central location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Astell Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the ground floor with a private entrance, this exquisite one bedroom apartment is presented in immaculate condition and boasts a generously sized reception and ample storage in the heart of Chelsea. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

One Blackfriars, Southwark, SE1

1300000 - 1325000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom apartments for sale

One Blackfriars is transforming London's skyline. Set among the capital's landmarks on the banks of the River Thames, the Tower will rise to 170 metres, making it one of the tallest residential buildings in Europe. Leasehold. Read more.

Fitzroy Place, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

This bright, south-facing one bedroom flat is presented on the fourth floor of an exquisite new development over an entire city block, featuring a gym, residents club and private screening cinema. Leasehold. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1G

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic one bedroom apartment is set within a smart mansion block just off Marylebone High Street and offers stylish and spacious accommodation with a non-demised roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space within a portered period building in the heart of historic Mayfair. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kensington Park Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Moments from amenities, this lovely one bedroom flat is situated on the ground floor of this portered block and offers a quiet location with access to Ladbroke Square Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Drysdale Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the third floor, this stunning one bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room, stylish kitchen and spacious roof terrace perfect for outdoor dining. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous one bedroom apartment offers a wealth of entertaining space with a generous reception and large balcony within Rathbone Square, an exclusive new development. Leasehold. Read more.

Arundel Gardens, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from high ceilings throughout, this beautiful one bedroom second floor flat offers a gorgeous open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and access to a lovely communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kings Gate Walk, Victoria, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxury one bedroom apartment offers spacious interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings and is located on the sixth floor of a prestigious new development (with lift and porter) in the heart of Victoria. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxurious one bedroom, fourth floor apartment is ideally located within Rathbone Square, in the heart of W1 with 24h concierge, an 18 metre swimming pool, gym, residents lounge and a private screening room. Leasehold. Read more.

Marconi House, The Strand, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning one bedroom apartment is situated within a luxurious residential development on The Strand with 24-hour concierge and parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Exchange Court, Covent Garden, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

Tucked away on a peaceful side road in Covent Garden, Exchange Court offers a selection of eight luxury apartments at the heart of London's world-class cultural, economic and shopping scenes. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

A bright and beautifully presented one bedroom first floor flat, offering ample living and entertaining space situated within a secure residential development moments from King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Clanricarde Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

1150000 Recently sold

Ideally situated just off Notting Hill Gate, this bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat boasts a beautiful open-plan reception room, modern kitchen, separate study and unique bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Lancaster Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

This exceptionally spacious one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts an expansive reception room with high ceilings and period features throughout, well equipped eat-in kitchen and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Kensington High Street, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the first floor, this superior one bedroom luxury apartment boasts a modern, open-plan kitchen and views to the south and boasts easy access to Kensington Gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Clanricarde Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning reception room, large master bedroom with en suite and gorgeous period features throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Regents Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated within a stunning development which boasts modern and spacious accommodation throughout located in a desirable residential area moments from a range of superb parkland. Leasehold. Read more.

Swan Court, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting superb views of St Katharine Docks, this generously sized one bedroom apartment is in one of the most sought-after locations in central London and features a bright and airy reception room with large balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Palace Court, Notting Hill Gate, W2

1100000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1G

1100000 Recently sold

Set within an exceptional mansion block in the heart of Marylebone, this superb one bedroom flat offer beautifully presented living space with chic décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This well presented one bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of an impressive, Victorian red brick building (with lift) and offers a prestigious Chelsea address; Draycott Place. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the fourth floor of a handsome period conversion, this contemporary and beautifully finished one bedroom apartment boasts top of the range, stylish interiors with a private terrace and views over the City. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Eaton Mansions, Cliveden Place, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor within a beautiful period building with a lift and porter offers ample living space and benefits from a private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Aldridge Road Villas, Notting Hill, W11

999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Culford Gardens, Chelsea, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor of a charming, traditional red brick mansion building, this wonderful one bedroom apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Oxford Gardens, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this stylish one bedroom flat on the raised ground floor is in excellent condition and boasts spacious living with modern décor and a private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Courtfield Road, South Kensington, SW7

995000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish, recently refurbished one bedroom, second floor apartment situated within an impressive period building, boasting bright and well proportioned interiors and access to wonderful communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the lower ground floor of a handsome stucco fronted period conversion, this one bedroom apartment offers a rare opportunity to update and personalise. Leasehold. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from Notting Hill Gate, this sleek modern one bedroom flat boasts a lovely open-plan reception room, modern kitchen and a fantastic balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged on the second floor of a popular Chelsea building (with lift) this wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartment is ideally located for Chelsea and Kensington. Leasehold. Read more.

Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2H

975000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Hallam Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This superb one bedroom apartment is tucked away on a peaceful residential street and offers sleek and stylish living space with both private and portered entrances. Leasehold. Read more.

Eccleston Square, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoying a lovely location facing a leafy garden square in the heart of Pimlico, this stunning one bedroom flat benefits a bright contemporary interior with ample living and entertaining space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Ovington Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this stylish one bedroom flat offers premium accommodation in the prestigious neighbourhood of Knightsbridge. Leasehold. Read more.

St Stephens Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

949950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting an exceptional finish throughout, this gorgeous one bedroom raised ground floor flat offers a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and lovely bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, Hackney, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This Stylish one bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic, bright reception room, a large bedroom and wood floor throughout the property. Leasehold. Read more.

Egerton Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Stylish and spacious throughout, this stunning one bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period conversion moments from the many fashionable amenities within Knightsbridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gardens, Bayswater, W2

900000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for the open green spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park this stunning one bedroom lower ground floor garden flat benefits from recent refurbishment and huge reception room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Paddington Exchange, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding luxury apartment is set on the third floor of a brand new development in the heart of Paddington and boasts 24hour concierge, underground parking and a superb private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

William Morris Way, Sands End, SW6

900000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Baker Street, Baker Street, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a desirable location in the heart of Marylebone this beautifully presented one bedroom apartment combines stylish décor with generous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Haydon Place, Guildford, GU1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom building for sale

Currently arranged into a first floor, one bedroom flat, a ground floor commercial unit, a lower ground floor and rear outside space, this freehold property offers an outstanding development opportunity. Freehold. Read more.

Kensington Church Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom ground floor flat boasts a spacious open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a highly desirable location. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, SW1V

899950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Harcourt Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in a secluded Chelsea address, this is a stylish and light one bedroom flat that has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard to offer amazing and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Royal Crescent, Holland Park, W11

895000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful one bedroom flat in Holland Park offers bright spacious interiors, balcony overlooking communal gardens and great access to many amenities and transport links. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Percy Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

875000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of Fitzrovia this fabulous one bedroom flat offers an abundance of natural light with lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This unique studio house is arranged over three floors within a period gated development and is located moments from the amenities of Fulham Broadway and Chelsea. Freehold. Read more.

Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion in the heart of Maida Vale, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat boasting charming original period features offers bright accommodation, a separate kitchen and an en suite. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wardian London, Canary Wharf, E14

736000 - 870000

My rating

Save to shortlist

6 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping, Wardian London presents a range of gorgeous one bedroom apartments which set a new standard for the high-rise living experience. Leasehold. Read more.

Lillie Square, West Brompton, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering modern mansion block accommodation, this stylish one bedroom apartment boasts a designer open-plan interior and south-facing views from the fifth floor and benefits from a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Gilbert Street W1, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from Bond Street Station this fabulous one bedroom flat offers generous living space with bright, well presented interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Kennington, Kennington, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a one-of-a-kind, private roof terrace with ample space to entertain, this impressive one bedroom penthouse apartment is set on the top floor of a sought-after building (with lift, porter and parking). Leasehold. Read more.

Bedfordbury, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located just moments from Trafalgar Square, this superb one bedroom flat boasts striking décor with period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Dean Street, Soho, W1D

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of bustling Soho this fantastic one bedroom flat benefits from bright and generous living space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheyne Walk, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stylish one bedroom apartment offers contemporary interiors with ample storage and a modern fitted kitchen. The apartment is set on the second floor of a sought-after Chelsea building. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Willow House, Westminster, SW1P

695000 - 825000

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a sublime selection of one bedroom luxury apartments each finished to the highest specification, Willow House is Ideally located a moments walk from Victoria. Leasehold. Read more.

Old Church Street, Chelsea, SW3

825000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Morpeth Terrace, Westminster, SW1P

820000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom flat presented in excellent condition and boasting neutral décor throughout, ample storage space and a bright and airy reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Creek, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in London's prestigious dock-side development in Chelsea Creek, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offer stylish accommodation with superb views. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located within the sought-after Chelsea Creek development, this superb one bedroom apartment offers contemporary design features and bright accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Dawson Place, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from high ceilings and two sets of French doors leading onto a south-facing balcony, this fantastic one bedroom flat has been beautifully refurbished to offer stylish living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Dorset Square, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period property on a beautiful garden square, this fabulous one bedroom apartment provides elegant living space with high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, W1U

799995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Vincent Square, Westminster, SW1P

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Porchester Square, Queensway, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat boasts a generously proportioned reception room, wonderful eat-in kitchen and a large bedroom with separate mezzanine-level. Leasehold. Read more.

Odhams Walk, Covent Garden, WC2H

799950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious one bedroom flat is wonderfully positioned in the heart of Covent Garden and benefits from bright, well proportioned interiors and extensive storage space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Montpelier Terrace, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This first floor flat in the heart of Montpelier Village, is offered on an 18 year lease with potential (STP) to convert into a two bed. With south-facing views down Montpelier Walk, viewing is highly recommended. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheniston Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the fabulous shops and eateries of Kensington High Street, this generous one bedroom lower ground flat offers spacious, well presented accommodation with a stylish kitchen and bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Little Smith Street, Westminster, SW1P

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Grosvenor Waterside, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Found on the third floor of a prestigious new development next to the River Thames, this stylish one bedroom flat offers exceptional accommodation close to Sloane Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Westgate Terrace, Chelsea, SW10

795000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb and stylish one bedroom flat boasting wonderfully high ceilings, light and airy living space, contemporary fittings and fixtures and a wonderful decked roof terrace perfect for summer barbecues. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Villiers Street, Charing Cross, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to both Trafalgar Square and the Thames, this modern one bedroom apartment combines bright, fresh interiors with generous rooms and a wealth of local attractions and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Shouldham Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This smart one bedroom flat benefits from neutral décor and wood floors throughout as well as an ideal location moments from the many shops, bars and restaurants of Marylebone. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning and peaceful one bedroom flat situated in this secure portered building with amazing views across the beautiful Chelsea Marina. Leasehold. Read more.

There are 1199 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

1 bedroom properties (1298)

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Joseph Joseph Divito1