Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 2,507 2 bedroom properties for sale in . Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in . You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This stunning two bedroom split-level apartment is situated within a lovely building with fantastic communal areas and offers beautifully presented interiors finished to a high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

The Heron, City, EC2Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the 32nd floor of the exclusive The Heron development, this outstanding two bedroom flat boasts substantial living space finished to an exceptional standard and striking views over London. Leasehold. Read more.

Onslow Square, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This exquisitely rare two bedroom apartment is enviably located in the heart of South Kensington boasting wonderfully restored period features and direct access to an outstanding communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

An incredible river-front apartment with spectacular views of the River Thames and offering very spacious rooms with a high standard of modern interior décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Victoria Street, Victoria, SW1H

2700000 - 3550000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

On the door step of Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament, this exclusive development of New York loft-style apartments offers a unique range of two residencies. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Waterside, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Take in the impressive views of the River from this absolutely stunning and beautifully presented two bedroom apartment, located within a stylish new Riverside development moments from Chelsea Bridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exquisite apartment arranged over two spacious floors with a grand reception, boasting stylish features throughout with two ensuites and a patio. Draycott Place is a sought-after address close to Sloane Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Battersea Park, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Originally built as two separate units, now combined to make one unusually large fifth floor flat, a two bedroom property providing direct views over Battersea Park and towards the Thames from a wraparound terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne House, Westbourne Grove, W2

2250000 - 3395000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

The Westbourne House development features a luxurious selection of two bedroom elite apartments, each designed to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located in a desirable garden square, this unique two bedroom apartment has been extensively refurbished to offer stunning living and entertainment space. Leasehold. Read more.

Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, W2

2300000 - 3200000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

These are two bedroom apartments within The Bayswater Apartments: a brand new high-end development within a Grade II listed mid-Victorian white stucco terrace on the edge of Hyde Park, W2. Leasehold. Read more.

Battersea Power Station, Nine Elms, SW8

870000 - 3000000

My rating

Save to shortlist

8 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A range of fabulous two bedroomed apartments offering luxury living space within the exciting new Battersea Power Station development on the banks of the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Execution Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in one of Wapping's most prestigious riverside warehouse conversions this exceptional two bedroom duplex penthouse boasts a magnificent interior with stunning period detail and a balcony overlooking the Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Riverwalk, Pimlico, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This unique two bedroom flat is located on the eighth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital. Leasehold. Read more.

Riverwalk West, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stylish two bedroom flat boasting stunning views to the east over the River Thames, an open-plan reception room, modern kitchen with a delightful private balcony and two generously-sized double bedrooms with en suites. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

2850000 Recently sold

This rare and truly outstanding two bedroom apartment has been expertly refurbished to a high-specification and boasts high ceilings and a stylish décor with views over communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wigmore Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an attractive mansion block, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented accommodation with high ceilings and chic interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Phoenix Apartments, Soho, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This exquisite two bedroom penthouse apartment is elegantly arranged over the fourth and fifth floors and features beautiful fittings throughout including Philippe Starck bathroom fittings and bathroom furniture. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Macklin Street, Covent Garden, WC2B

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom apartment offers a high standard of interior design, ample living space, luxurious bathroom suites, secure underground parking and a roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitehall Court, Westminster, SW1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

Whitehall Court is an incredible Victorian mansion block on the Embankment and this superb two bedroom apartment provides a wealth of lateral living space within it. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a superb portered building just south of Oxford Street, this fantastic two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with classic décor. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

1995000 - 2550000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

Chelsea Island offers a collection of fantastic two bedroom luxury apartments, each classically proportioned and located within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

All Saints Road, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This rare opportunity to purchase a whole unit consists of a ground floor retails space with basement workshop, private garden and two stunning one bedroom apartments all in a fantastic location. Freehold. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a luxury development this stunning two bedroom apartment features high-specification fixtures and fittings, a private winter garden, off-street parking and a desirable location moments from Regent's Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive, well proportioned two bedroom, ground floor flat, offering generous accommodation and a superb location close to the open spaces of Regent's Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Queen Square, Bloomsbury, WC1N

2500000 Recently sold

Enviably situated within a luxury development overlooking Queen Square this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from high-specification fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

St Oswalds Place, Vauxhall, Vauxhall, SE11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This impressive property offers tranquillity and elegance in a unique space within a historic Grade II listed Victorian school conversion. Benefits include impressive 17" ceilings, off-street parking, communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Manson Mews, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house for sale

A substantial and charming, two bedroom mews house situated in this quiet and picturesque street and boasting a wonderful balcony, vast garage and bright living space throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set over the top floor of a striking mansion block this beautiful two bedroom apartment offers exceptional bespoke interiors, en suite master suite and gorgeous skyline views towards The Shard. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

The Stage, City, EC2A

1200000 - 2430000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

An exquisite selection of two bedroom apartments set in an attractive new development with a Shakespearian twist, enjoying luxurious interiors with lifestyle facilities and a sky bar terrace on the 32nd floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Great Sutton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in the centre of Clerkenwell, this unique two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts dual-aspect (East/West) reception room with double-height ceiling, two self contained bedrooms and large private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Lowndes Square, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an exceptional location moments from Knightsbridge, this gorgeous two bedroom flat offers a fantastic reception room with space to dine, stunning modern kitchen and spacious master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Gilbert Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

A conveniently located two bedroom flat set moments from London's most popular destinations including Park Lane, Oxford Street and Hyde Park and offering stylish living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Nine Elms Point, Nine Elms, SW8

795000 - 2350000

My rating

Save to shortlist

26 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This outstanding, architect-designed development offers a fabulous range of two bedroom apartments in an ideal location surrounded by a wealth of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Abell House, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish and luxurious two bedroom, seventh floor apartment benefits from a unique terrace and premium on-site facilities within a brilliant new Westminster development. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Gardens, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a desirable gated development this stunning two bedroom flat combines stylish décor with spacious accommodation throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hyde Park Square, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

This modern two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented interiors and benefits from lift access and porter services in a fantastic location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chesham Street, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning lower ground floor two bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous interior finish with large extended reception room, two entrances, private patio and highlighted throughout with classic period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Queens Gate Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom split-level flat situated within a grand property offers generous interiors and a private terrace, and benefits from a superb location in South Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

One Blackfriars, Southwark, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within prestigious One Blackfriars development just on the banks of the River Thames, this superb two bedroom twentieth floor penthouse, is being completed to the highest standard with fantastic private sky garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Lindsay Square, Westminster, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

A magnificent two bedroom duplex flat situated in a stunning development with secure underground parking and access to the beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Bolton Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous two bedroom flat boasts an expansive south-facing reception room, benfiting from use of the communal gardens and a location in one of South Kensington's most desirable addresses. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wellington Court, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

A chic two bedroom duplex flat situated in a prestigious location in Knightsbridge close to Hyde Park, offering stylish living and entertaining space, elegant décor and en suite facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1G

2150000 Recently sold

Beautifully presented throughout, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation and is enviably located in the heart of Marylebone. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Leasehold. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning and exceptionally spacious apartment boasting two impressive bedrooms each with en suite facilities and featuring a wonderful reception room opening onto a large balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheltenham Terrace, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in an impressive portered block just behind King's Road, this spacious two bedroom flat enjoys proximity to some of Chelsea's favourite hot spots, and further benefits from a private terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bloomfield Court, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within the heart of Mayfair this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings and benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Shorts Gardens, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Peacefully located in the heart of desirable Covent Garden this fabulous two bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation arranged over two floors. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Fulham Reach offers a collection of two bedroom premier apartments with the Goldhurst Building designed with modern architecture with traditional influences reflecting the rich history of Fulham. Leasehold. Read more.

Douglas House, Pimlico, SW1P

1475000 - 1995000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

Douglas House, a modern and stylish redevelopment of an old warehouse, offering three contemporary two bedroom flats in a lovely, quiet location while retaining fantastic access to the city's historical sites. Leasehold. Read more.

Barrett Street, Marylebone, W1U

1975000 Recently sold

This contemporary two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors combined with spacious accommodation throughout, offering an enviable Central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Princes Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Superbly located moments from Hyde Park, this lovely two bedroom, second floor flat affords bright living space, access to a lift and a porter. Leasehold. Read more.

Bina Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

An outstanding two bedroom flat arranged over two floors and boasting high ceilings, refreshingly bright living space with contemporary styling and a great decked terrace ideal for summer barbecues. Leasehold. Read more.

Maida Avenue, Maida Vale, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion boasting modern and contemporary interiors throughout and an excellent location opposite Regents Canal. Leasehold. Read more.

Mecklenburgh Square, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable setting within a stunning Georgian conversion this beautifully presented two bedroom, flat benefits from lovely private patio and two reception rooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Rathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

Exceptional two bedroom luxury apartment is located on the second floor and features high ceilings and a north facing balcony and boasts an exceptional location within Fitzrovia. Leasehold. Read more.

Nottingham Place, Marylebone, W1U

1899995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Leasehold. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish two bedroom luxury apartment is ideally located on a sought-after garden square and boasts high ceilings and state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings with a private garden and balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Artillery Mansions, Westminster, SW1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

This rare, and luxurious two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of a prestigious red brick mansion building and boasts an impressive, bay-fronted reception and a superb central location. Leasehold. Read more.

White Horse Yard, Liverpool Road, Angel, N1

895000 - 1875000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This superb selection of two bedroom apartments offered in an enviable location boast superb open-plan living and entertaining space flooded with natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Grosvenor Road, Westminster, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated along the River Thames close to the many amenities and transport links within Pimlico, this desirable two bedroom flat offers a unique turret reception room with a bright and airy interior throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

The Nova Building, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the eighth floor with a easterly view, this well designed two bedroom flat offers modern open-plan accommodation with Victoria's premium amenities right on the doorstep. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in a superb modern purpose-built development with fabulous communal gardens, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat offers spacious entertaining accommodation with private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Dove Mews, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house for sale

A stunning and beautifully designed two bedroom mews conversion offering modern fittings and fixtures, wood floors and lovely original features. Freehold. Read more.

Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Battersea Park, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a prestigious riverside development, this stunning ninth floor penthouse, boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation with stunning views. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Reach, Fulham, W6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Fulham Reach offers this unique chance to own one of two two bedroom penthouses, both offering striking living and entertaining space and have been finished to the highest standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment throughout to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Portland Place, Marylebone, W1B

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts an impressive reception area with a modern finish throughout the apartment. located in a secure building with a 24-hour concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Shepherd Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a quiet, secluded area of Mayfair, this generous two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished with bright, neutral interiors and is located just moments from Green Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Wapping Wall, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish two bedroom riverside flat offers substantial living space with modern décor, balcony and a superb setting over looking the Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Seymour Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in a prestigious building just moments north of Marble Arch, this capacious two bedroom apartment is arranged upon the first floor and boasts crisp interiors, generous rooms and a fabulous central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Wellington Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Found within a an attractive block, this stunning two bedroom fifth floor flat (with lift and concierge) boasts a bright and spacious interior throughout, lovely views and a location ideally close to St Johns Wood. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Muswell Hill, Muswell Hill, N10

855000 - 1795000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

A rare opportunity for luxurious life in the city of London. A selection of two bedroom apartments, penthouses and garden flats with concierge, private gymnasium and underground parking available. Leasehold. Read more.

St Charles Square, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautiful two bedroom flat features a stunning reception room with high ceilings, a lovely eat-in kitchen with French doors opening onto a pretty balcony and an elegant setting on a residential road. Leasehold. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on the thirty seventh floor of the beautiful Pan Peninsula, this fantastic two bedroom flat benefits from beautiful and stylish interiors with panoramic views across the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Rossetti House, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning west-facing two bedroom flat combines lovely period features with modern décor and is ideally located moments from a wide range of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Pelican Wharf, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptional quality, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasts fantastic views from a large reception room and private balcony looking out onto the River Thames. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brune Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located within a converted soup kitchen this is a truly exceptional two bedroom duplex apartment with private entrance, that offers unique, contemporary accommodation, moments from the City and Spitalfields. Leasehold. Read more.

1750000 Recently sold

Set on the raised ground floor of a charming stucco fronted period conversion, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation in one of South Kensington's most sought-after and quiet garden squares. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Harrington gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stylish two bedroom apartment boasts a brilliant, south-facing reception with views over gardens and two balconies close to South Kensington. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Nevern Square, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

With a sumptuous reception room offering lovely original period features and access to balcony with views over the gorgeous garden square, this deceptively spacious two bedroom flat is bright and smartly presented. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a stunning period terrace, this fabulous two bedroom raised ground floor flat benefits from generous accommodation with an incredible reception room, contemporary décor and plenty of fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

St Georges Wharf, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the second floor of this exclusive riverside development, providing views of the Thames from a sky garden, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment provides luxurious interiors and plenty of natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Eccleston Square, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

A magnificent two bedroom flat which has been beautifully designed and refurbished to provide this exceptional living space with a fabulous patio, ideal for entertaining. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Warwick Way, Pimlico, SW1V

1700000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom building for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Greycoat Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding two bedroom apartment is ideally set on the first floor with a private balcony and has been recently refurbished to an exacting standard with high-specification fixtures and underfloor heating. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Albion Mews, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Peacefully located on a desirable mews street moments from Hyde Park this spacious two bedroom house is arranged over three floors. Freehold. Read more.

Leamington Road Villas, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Elegantly arranged over the top two floors of a charming period conversion moments from Notting Hill Gate, this gorgeous two bedroom flat boasts ample living and entertaining space with bespoke fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Road, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This wonderfully refurbished two bedroom luxury apartment boasts a high-specification finish throughout and a bright, open-plan reception. The flat benefits from a fabulous location moments from Hyde Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Redcliffe Gardens, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

This sublime two bedroom luxury apartment offers exquisitely finished interiors with two bathrooms and bespoke wardrobes. The property is ideally located for Fulham Road and Chelsea. Leasehold. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the raised ground floor this luxurious two bedroom apartment has been recently refurbished to an exceptional standard with high ceilings and modern fixtures. Leasehold. Read more.

Drummond Gate, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located in a fabulous development with a porter and off-street parking, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from airy living space, a substantial reception room and good-sized bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Pavilion B NEO Bankside, South Bank, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located enviably close to the shops bars and restaurants of South Bank and arranged on the fourth floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers spacious living with a gorgeous private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Nottingham Place, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully presented throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat is arranged over two floors of an elegant period building in the heart of Marylebone. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Kensington Gardens Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable and convenient Westbourne Grove location, this stunning two bedroom flat also benefits from beautiful high ceilings, an en suite and access to beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Willow Road, Hampstead, NW3

1650000 Recently sold

Located moments from the green expanses of Hampstead Heath this stunning two bedroom maisonette features stylish interiors and a generous deck garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Turks Row, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located overlooking Duke of York's playing field and King's Road, this delightful two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with a charming reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

There are 2407 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (2506)

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Joseph Joseph Divito1