Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 2 bedroom properties for sale in Plaistow, E13. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Plaistow, E13. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Plaistow, E13 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Vermilion, Canning Town, E16

435000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom flat within a superb modern development, boasting a bright reception room with space for dining and an open-plan kitchen, further extending onto a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Pegasus House, Plaistow, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering light flooded and contemporary interiors throughout, this stunning two bedroom, second floor apartment boasts a secure underground parking space, period exterior and views over the park toward Canary Wharf. Leasehold. Read more.

New City Road, Plaistow, E13

415000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

This spacious two bedroom terrace house, located close to Roman Road Playing Fields and Plaistow Park, offers a generously sized reception room and a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Jedburgh Road, Plaistow, E13

400000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Prior to its conversion, The Spectacle Works was the manufacturing base for confectioners, Whitefields Ltd. This stunning two bedroom conversion offers high ceilings, natural light and enormous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Turnstone Close, Plaistow, E13

390000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Corporation Street, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Quietly located on a residential road and set on the first floor, this superb two bedroom flat offers a modern kitchen with space to dine and a large private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

North Street, Plaistow, E13

349995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Chesterton Terrace, Plaistow, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Newly refurbished to a very high standard and arranged on the ground floor, this stunning two bedroom flat offers open-plan living with a contemporary kitchen and lovely 26' private rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Beatrice Close, Plaistow, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

This brilliant two bedroom maisonette is set within a secure development and offers an excellent reception room, flooded with natural light, with two well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Stride Road, Plaistow, E13

305000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Wanlip Road, Plaistow, E13

299995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cridland Street, Stratford, E15

290000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located in a residential area and set on the second floor, this superb two bedroom apartments boasts bright and airy interiors with a contemporary finish and an open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Green Street, Upton Park, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent two bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor, offering a good sized reception room, with separate kitchen and a sizeable private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Caraway Close, Plaistow, E13

285000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Green Street, Upton Park, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This excellent two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor, offering a good sized reception room, with an open-plan kitchen and a two well proportioned double bedrooms, finished with neutral d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Stratford Road, Plaistow, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located on a residential road, this great two bedroom split-level flat offers a large reception room, a separate kitchen and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Wanlip Road, Plaistow, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor of a period conversion, this well proportioned two bedroom flat benefits from a separate modern fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Stubbs Point, Plaistow, E13

195000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Simon Simon Hart1