Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 19 1 bedroom properties to rent in Poplar, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Poplar, E14. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Poplar, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

West India Quay, Docklands, E14

630 per week (2730 pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasting breathtaking views over London and the River Thames. Offering a host of designer fittings and fixtures, this apartment is ideal for luxury modern living. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

540 per week (2340 pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Desirably situated in a luxury dock-side development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a stylish interior with a high-specification finish and contemporary appeal. Read more.

520 per week (2254 pcm) £3,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment boasting outstanding views over London, a host of contemporary fittings and fixtures and luxurious modern living space. Read more.

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully positioned for the dock-side bars and eateries of West India Quay, this stunning one bedroom apartment boasts a flow of contemporary fixtures and fittings with ample living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

London City Island, Canary Wharf, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within striking contemporary development this stunning one bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation combined with unique interiors throughout. Read more.

Fairmont Avenue, Canary Wharf, E14

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom apartment situated within an exclusive riverside development, providing a porter, underground parking, Juliet balconies, ample storage and an Opus integrated sound system. Read more.

Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a stylish one bedroom, fourth floor flat is situated within a newly built luxury block of apartments. This flat features a wonderful balcony with partial river views, and ample storage space throughout. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom property set in a luxury development that benefits from amazing views of the River Thames and the O2 arena with a contemporary-style throughout. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

With amazing views towards the 02 Arena, this spacious one bedroom flat situated in a Riverside development with concierge and communal gym further benefiting from a private balcony with River views. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Caspian Apartments, Limehouse, E14

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This light and airy one bedroom flat boasts excellent living space that has been beautifully styled to create contemporary living space near to Canary Wharf. Read more.

Taylor House, Westferry, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This great one bedroom flat is set on the fifth floor of a secure modern development, offering a bright reception room, modern fitted kitchen, generously sized bedroom and benefits from a private balcony. Read more.

Abbotts Wharf, Limehouse, E14

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful one bedroom flat is located on the third floor of a modern development with a porter, boasting fantastic living space and a private balcony with partial canal views. Read more.

Moro Apartments, Poplar, E14

1 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a new development with porter, communal roof terrace and gym, this stunning one bedroom flat further offers contemporary interiors, open-plan living and a private balcony. Read more.

Yeoman Court, Poplar, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom flat within a contemporary new development boasting a generous reception room and fully integrated open-plan kitchen, all in great location along the Limehouse Cut Canal. Read more.

Flynn Court, Westferry, E14

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Offered for rent is this excellent one bedroom flat in Westferry, with neutral interiors in great condition and boasting bright living space. Read more.

Wharfside Point South, Poplar, E14

335 per week (1452 pcm) £2,010 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set just moments from Canary Wharf, this fantastic one bedroom flat enjoys a modern interior with wharf views and use of a communal roof terrace. Read more.

The Oxygen, Royal Docks, E16

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a desirable dock-side development, this modern one bedroom flat offers bright living space, concierge service and a location that is ideal for easy access into Canary Wharf. Read more.

Panoramic Tower, Poplar, E14

300 per week (1300 pcm) £1,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroom apartment set on the 15th floor of a superb, modern development, boasting a private balcony and access to a charming communal roof terrace with impressive 360° views of London. Read more.

Aqua Vista Square, Bow, E3

295 per week (1279 pcm) £1,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a superb location on the ninth floor of a modern apartment building, this well proportioned one bedroom apartment boasts bright interiors and private balcony. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape