Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties to rent in Primrose Hill, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Primrose Hill, NW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Primrose Hill, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Regents Gate, St John's Wood, NW8

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish one bedroom flat is situated within a stunning development which boasts modern and spacious accommodation throughout located in a desirable residential area moments from a range of superb parkland. Read more.

Jamestown Road, Camden Town, NW1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat provides spacious and well presented accommodation, which benefits from an excellent location in Camden Town next to Regents Canal, and just moments from Primrose Hill. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third floor of a modern apartment building with on-site concierge this one bedroom flat features private balcony with great views. Read more.

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

445 per week (1929 pcm) £2,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an impressive church conversion, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts contemporary interiors including a fantastic mezzanine bedroom and original features, close to amenities and transport. Read more.

Jamestown Road, Camden, NW1

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a Grade II listed building moments from the wealth of amenities in Camden Town, this striking one bedroom apartment offers a high-specification finish throughout and beautiful and bright living space. Read more.

Princess Road, Camden, NW1

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This superb one bedroom first flat provides bright and well presented accommodation on the second floor of a charming period conversion with a great location in Primrose Hill. Read more.

Regents Park Road, Primrose Hill, NW1

385 per week (1669 pcm) £2,310 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a brilliant one bedroom flat on the second floor, boasting an open-plan reception room and a bright double bedroom. Enviably located in the highly desirable Primrose Hill Village. Read more.

Adelaide Road, Chalk Farm, NW3

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic one bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a period conversion, offering a large and bright reception room with a modern kitchen, and benefits from a generously sized bedroom. Read more.

Broxwood Way, St John's Wood, NW8

337.50 per week (1463 pcm) £2,025 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Lovely one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a purpose-built block, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of St John's Wood. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape