Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 16 3 bedroom properties to rent in Putney, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Putney, SW15. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Putney, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eastfields Avenue, Putney, SW18

992 per week (4299 pcm) £5,952 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented three bedroom, duplex flat offers a generously sized living space, while benefiting from two roof terraces with stunning riverside views. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Eastfields Avenue, Wandsworth, SW18

923.08 per week (4000 pcm) £5,539 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a beautiful development including communal gym and swimming pool, this spacious three bedroom flat on the third floor is finished to a high standard throughout and offers a master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Point Pleasant, Wandsworth, SW18

692.31 per week (3000 pcm) £4,154 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a sought-after development by the River Thames, this fantastic three bedroom duplex apartment offers light and stylish accommodation with 23' reception room, three terraces and underground parking. Read more.

Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15

692 per week (2999 pcm) £4,152 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom maisonette to rent

Ideally situated moments from Putney, this wonderful three bedroom maisonette is newly refurbished and boasts a large reception room, modern kitchen and a private roof terrace. Read more.

Seymour Court, West Putney, SW15

691.15 per week (2995 pcm) £4,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully finished and exceptionally spacious three bedroom flat in the heart of Putney offers luxurious living space with a 21' reception room and gorgeous balcony. Read more.

Deodar Road, Putney, SW15

646 per week (2800 pcm) £3,876 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom ground floor flat presented in excellent condition throughout, featuring access to pretty communal gardens overlooking the River Thames and off-street parking. Read more.

Arcadian Place, Southfields, SW18

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom duplex apartment offering stylish living space with 32' reception room/kitchen and two bathrooms, further benefiting from lovely patio garden and underground parking. Read more.

Cromford Road, Putney, SW18

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This lovely refurbished split-level three bedroom flat is situated within a pretty end-of-terrace conversion and boasts a private entrance and off-street parking. Read more.

Redgate Terrace, Putney, SW15

576 per week (2496 pcm) £3,456 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Recently renovated and enviably located close to the green open spaces of Putney Heath, this lovely three bedroom house boasts a private garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Armoury Way, Wandsworth, SW18

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic three bedroom flat offering bright and attractive living space, a large reception room, a modern kitchen and set within a striking block with gated off-street parking. Read more.

Putney Bridge Road, Wandsworth, SW18

519 per week (2249 pcm) £3,114 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished throughout and situated moments from Wandsworth High Street, this three bedroom house offers well presented living space arranged over two floors, with a smart eat-in kitchen and a private patio. Read more.

Askill Drive, East Putney, SW15

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to the amenities of both Putney and Wandsworth, this bright and spacious three bedroom flat is wonderfully presented offering a stylish kitchen, large reception room and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Colebrook Close, West Hill, SW15

461.54 per week (2000 pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning three bedroom flat boasts charming living space with 16' reception room, stylish kitchen and terrace, further benefiting from lovely communal garden and off-street parking. Read more.

Linstead Way, Southfields, SW18

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A fantastic three bedroom house benefiting from spacious accommodation with bright neutral décor, a private garden and a Central location in Southfields. Read more.

Longfield Street, Southfields, SW18

363 per week (1573 pcm) £2,178 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located for amenities with Southfields and Wandsworth, this fantastic two bedroom house offers well presented living space with bright reception room, dining room and private garden. Read more.

Sherfield Gardens, Roehampton, SW15

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Bright and spacious within, this lovely three bedroom split-level flat boasts a neutral décor throughout with a large reception room, sizeable kitchen and fantastic location to Royal Richmond Park. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape