Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties for sale in Putney Heath, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Putney Heath, SW15. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Putney Heath, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wimbledon Park Side, Wimbledon Common, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

A superb two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located within a recently renovated and converted Grade II listed building providing two floors of modern accommodation, private terrace and communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sunnyside Cottage, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Providing a private location, set back from the road and a gated driveway, this brand new three bedroom house has a spacious arrangement over the ground and lower ground floors and a luxurious interior. Freehold. Read more.

Putney Rise, Putney, SW15

870000 - 963000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 3 bedroom flats for sale

These brilliantly designed three bedroom luxury apartments have been finished to the highest standard and boast a fantastic location close to the lush green open spaces of Putney Heath. Leasehold. Read more.

Putney Hill, Putney, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

A large three bedroom second floor flat set within this popular private development, providing three shower rooms, lift access, communal gardens and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Beaumont Road, West Hill, SW19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This bright and beautifully finished three bedroom house in West hill well-presented within, featuring a wonderful open-plan reception room, lovely big garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Stroud Crescent, Putney Heath, SW15

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a peaceful, leafy green area of Putney Heath, this lovely three bedroom house is wonderfully presented within boasting a large private garden and spacious eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Gary Gary Howorth1