Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 21 1 bedroom properties for sale in Queensway, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Queensway, W2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Queensway, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Palace Court, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Beautifully arranged within an imposing red brick mansion block moments from Hyde Park, this stunning one bedroom flat boasts a gorgeous reception room, spacious bedroom and lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Clanricarde Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

1150000 Recently sold

Ideally situated just off Notting Hill Gate, this bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat boasts a beautiful open-plan reception room, modern kitchen, separate study and unique bathroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Lancaster Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Exceptionally spacious throughout, this bright one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts an expansive reception room with space to dine, well equipped eat-in kitchen and a lovely period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Clanricarde Gardens, Notting Hill Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom first floor flat boasts a stunning reception room, large master bedroom with en suite and gorgeous period features throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Palace Court, Notting Hill Gate, W2

1100000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Queens Gardens, Bayswater, W2

900000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for the open green spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park this stunning one bedroom lower ground floor garden flat benefits from recent refurbishment and huge reception room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Porchester Square, Queensway, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat boasts a generously proportioned reception room, wonderful eat-in kitchen and a large bedroom with separate mezzanine-level. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A beautiful one bedroom first floor flat, located in an imposing period conversion with lift and boasting high ceilings and French doors to a spacious balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated moments from the green open-spaces of Hyde Park, this bright and spacious one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a large reception room, sleek modern kitchen and an expansive bedroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace Mews, Paddington, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering attractive, modern living space with open-plan kitchen, ample space for dining and conservatory-style entrance hall this charming one bedroom mews flat further benefits from a small front garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Craven Hill Gardens, Lancaster Gate, W2

699950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Hatherley Grove, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely one bedroom fifth floor property is situated within a period building with lift access and is presented in great condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Grove, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout this fantastic first floor one bedroom flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room and kitchen, a lovely bedroom and is located within easy access to a vast collection of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Leinster Square, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this stunning one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an exceptional open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a lovely private patio. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hatherley Grove, Queensway, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this lovely one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a good sized reception room, lovely bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an ideal location just of Westbourne Grove. Leasehold. Read more.

Orsett Terrace, Westminster, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this gorgeous one bedroom second floor flat boasts a stunning open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and is set in a wonderful building with lift. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westbourne Terrace, Bayswater, W2

600000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Gloucester Terrace, Lancaster Gate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated within easy reach of Hyde Park and a variety of amenities, this charming one bedroom flat set in a period conversion offers bright and modern living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hallfield Estate, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this wonderful one bedroom fourth floor flat boasts a wonderful reception room, well equipped kitchen and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Porchester Road, Queensway, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting stylish and clean décor throughout, this stunning one bedroom first floor flat benefits from bright open-plan living space and a wonderful Queensway location. Leasehold. Read more.

Bishops Bridge Road, Paddington, W2

425000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A charming one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of this purpose-built block, benefiting from neutral décor and great location for Hyde Park and travel links. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1