Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Rayners Lane, HA2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Rayners Lane, HA2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Rayners Lane, HA2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Rayners Lane, Rayners Lane, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout, this lovely two bedroom cottage benefits from a light and airy interior with modern d├ęcor, two good-sized bedrooms, direct access to a private section of garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Avenue, Rayners Lane, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition, this light and airy two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious interiors with a separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and residents parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Juniper Close, Rayners Lane, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure block, this contemporary two bedroom second floor flat offers a light and airy open-plan living space, two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

359950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located for amenities, this generous two bedroom second floor flat is well presented throughout and benefits from a bright and spacious living area and two good-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from amenities and transport links, this charming two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious interiors, ample storage space and well proportioned bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Stuart Avenue, Harrow, HA2

230000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Benefitting from a private garden and off-street parking, this bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette offers a well proportioned living space and a great location close to shops and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. James James Murdock1