Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties to rent in Regent's Park, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Regent's Park, NW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Regent's Park, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

2950 per week (12784 pcm) £17,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse to rent

Set within an impressive development with gym and porter, this stunning three bedroom penthouse offers luxury living space with incredible views. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, Regent's Park, NW8

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

A magnificent three bedroom apartment set with an exceptional Art Deco mansion block overlooking Regent's Park and offering beautifully presented living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Greenberry Street, St John's Wood, NW8

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a secure development boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

640 per week (2774 pcm) £3,840 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a grand mansion block just moments from Baker Street, this bright three bedroom flat offers ample living space with balcony and a sought-after location. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

This expansive three bedroom apartment combines spacious accommodation with bright, well presented interiors throughout and benefits from an excellent location. Read more.

Augustus Street, Regent's Park, NW1

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a purpose-built block, this recently refurbished three bedroom flat is presented in fabulous condition throughout and offers a large reception room and a modern kitchen. Read more.

Charlbert Street, St John's Wood, NW8

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this contemporary three bedroom flat features bright and airy living space in a fantastic residential area moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape