Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 2 bedroom properties for sale in Richmond, TW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Richmond, TW10. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Richmond, TW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Red Lion Street, Richmond, TW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

A collection of elegant two bedroom, new build apartments which retain a stunning period façade, offering exceptional living and entertaining space with the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill, TW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably situated atop Richmond Hill and moments from the charming shops and cafés on Friars Stile Road, this lovely two bedroom fourth floor flat boasts uninterrupted views to Windsor and beyond. Leasehold. Read more.

Rosslyn Road, Twickenham, TW1

550000 - 695000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting an array of stunning two bedroom flats, this exclusive modern developments is situated moments from Richmond while offering an exquisite open-plan reception room with sleek kitchen and lovely bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Huf House, Richmond, TW9

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Victoria Villas, Richmond, TW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within an impressive contemporary building, this modern top floor two bedroom flat offers a bright interior and benefits from a great location, moments from Richmond town centre. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond, TW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Richmond town centre, this generously sized, two bedroom flat offers a bright and neutral décor throughout and further benefits from off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Richmond Road, Twickenham, TW1

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the River Thames at Richmond Bridge, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers generous living space and is presented in great condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Adam Adam O'Leary1