Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties to rent in Richmond, TW10. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Richmond, TW10. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Richmond, TW10 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Queens Road, Richmond Hill, TW10

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Within moments of Richmond Park and the breathtaking views from Richmond Hill this stunning three bedroom apartment also enjoys communal gardens and two allocated parking spaces, in this handsome double-fronted period house. Read more.

Cardigan Mansions, Richmond Hill, TW10

807.69 per week (3500 pcm) £4,847 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful and spacious three bedroom flat boasts exquisite views across Richmond, modern eat-in kitchen and a large master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Victoria Villas, Richmond, TW9

634.62 per week (2750 pcm) £3,808 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the third (top) floor of a secure development, this fabulous three bedroom apartment offers a wealth of beautifully presented living space with lots of character. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Niton Road, North Sheen, TW9

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Located in a popular residential area moments from charming Kew village this three bedroom semi-detached property is arranged over three floors. Read more.

Riverdale Gardens, East Twickenham, TW1

575.77 per week (2495 pcm) £3,455 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an exceptional finish throughout, this beautiful three bedroom ground floor flat offers a wonderful open-plan reception room with space to dine, modern kitchen and direct access to a lovely communal garden. Read more.

Richmond Hill, Richmond Hill, TW10

542.31 per week (2350 pcm) £3,254 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulously located three bedroom flat, offering spacious accommodation with a neutral d├ęcor and superb, duel aspect double reception room, atop lovely Richmond Hill. Read more.

Albany Passage, Richmond, Surrey, Richmond, TW10

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Wonderfully arranged over three floors, this bright and spacious three bedroom house boats a expansive double reception room, well equipped modern kitchen and a lovely private patio. Read more.

Queens Road, Richmond, TW10

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A recently renovated, spacious and bright three bedroom flat situated in a private residential development, boasting communal gardens, off-street parking and a great location moments from Richmond Park. Read more.

Sheen Court, Richmond, TW10

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a well maintained, gated development with beautiful communal gardens and off-street parking, this bright and spacious three bedroom, second floor flat has been smartly presented throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape