Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties to rent in Roehampton, SW15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Roehampton, SW15. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Roehampton, SW15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Granard Avenue, Putney, SW15

875 per week (3792 pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is bright, airy and incredibly spacious within boasting a large family garden, stunning kitchen and off-street parking. Read more.

Dover House Road, Putney, SW15

692 per week (2999 pcm) £4,152 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This beautiful four bedroom house is wonderfully spacious within, boasting a large eat-in kitchen, private patio garden, two bathrooms and off-street parking. Read more.

Vanneck Square, West Putney, SW15

623.08 per week (2700 pcm) £3,739 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in West Putney, this lovely four bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors benefiting from a private garden, allocated parking and en suite bathroom. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Huntingfield Road, Putney, SW15

484.62 per week (2100 pcm) £2,908 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Situated close to Barnes Common, this wonderful four bedroom house boasts a spacious reception room, stylish kitchen and large garden to the rear of the property. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape