Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 12 2 bedroom properties to rent in Rotherhithe, SE16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Rotherhithe, SE16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Rotherhithe, SE16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Spa Road, Bermondsey, SE16

775 per week (3359 pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the raised ground floor, this three bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with fitted appliances and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Providence Square, Shad Thames, SE1

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully positioned overlooking the communal water gardens towards the River Thames, this superb two bedroom flat offers excellent living space in a sought-after location. Read more.

Frean Street, Bermondsey, SE16

545 per week (2362 pcm) £3,270 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

Mill Street, Bermondsey, SE1

515 per week (2232 pcm) £3,090 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure, modernised Listed building moments from fashionable Butlers Wharf on the Southbank, this stylish two bedroom flat is full of character and benefits from a private balcony and off-street parking. Read more.

Marine Wharf, Canada Water, SE16

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An immaculate two bedroom apartment, set in a stunning new Berkeley Homes development moments from South Dock, with fabulous views from the private balcony. Read more.

Water Gardens Square, Canada Water, SE16

499 per week (2163 pcm) £2,994 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A contemporary two bedroom flat with two balconies enjoying superb views over the City and Canary Wharf, located in an exciting new development in the heart of the Surrey Quays. Read more.

Baltic Quay, Rotherhithe, SE16

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen and two lovely bedrooms. Read more.

Baltic Quay, Canada Water, SE16

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fabulous waterside location and superb views over Surrey Docks and Canary Wharf this fantastic two bedroom flat offers an exceptional open-plan reception room flooded with natural light and lovely balcony. Read more.

Mermaid Court, Rotherhithe Street, Rotherhithe, SE16

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a wonderful riverside development with stunning views across the river to Canary Wharf, this stylish two bedroom second floor flat benefits from excellent transport links to the City. Read more.

Dunnage Crescent, Rotherhithe, SE16

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two lovely double bedrooms. Read more.

Maple Leaf Square, Rotherhithe, SE16

369 per week (1599 pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This excellent two bedroom terrace house is set in the corner of a residential square, offering a spacious semi-open plan living space with a lovely fitted kitchen with direct access to a large corner garden. Read more.

Clarence Mews, Rotherhithe, SE16

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a wonderful riverside location, this great two bedroom flat is well presented and offers easy access to excellent transport links. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape