Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 3 bedroom properties for sale in Royal Oak, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Royal Oak, W2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Royal Oak, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Westbourne Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated on a leafy road in Bayswater, this beautiful, three bedroom split-level flat boasts a bright and attractive reception room, and it's own private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Leamington Road Villas, Westbourne Park, W11

2500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Durham Terrace, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering ample storage space, a larger-than-average reception room, eat-in kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms this three bedroom third floor flat is ideally situated on a beautiful quiet tree-lined street. Leasehold. Read more.

Ralph Court, Queensway, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and expansive three bedroom sixth floor flat boasts a beautiful reception room, modern kitchen and is set in a stunning period mansion block with lift. Leasehold. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

An excellent three bedroom flat found in Notting Hill boasting good sized rooms throughout with all local amenities easily accessible nearby. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

The Harland is a stunning boutique development featuring a unique collection of luxury three bedroom apartments boasting a high-specification finish throughout and access to private outside space. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Bayswater, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period conversion this modern three bedroom duplex flat has recently been refurbished throughout boasting bright and spacious accommodation and a sought-after location in Bayswater. Leasehold. Read more.

Sutherland Ave, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over three floors and well presented throughout, this fantastic three bedroom flat boasts a stunning top floor reception room with exposed brick wall, well located on a wide tree-lined street in Maida Vale. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sutherland Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

835000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an excellent standard throughout this bright and airy two bedroom flat is located on a sought-after street in Maida Vale. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Terrace, Royal Oak, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this fantastic three bedroom two floored flat boasts a wonderful kitchen and an ideal location moments from Westbourne Grove and Paddington. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Roberts1