Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 1 bedroom properties for sale in Sands End, SW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sands End, SW6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Sands End, SW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chelsea Island, Chelsea Harbour, SW10

1350000 - 1450000

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 1 bedroom apartments for sale

Chelsea Island offers a collection of sublime one bedroom apartments. Each apartment is classically proportioned and located within one of London's most prominent and sought-after addresses. Leasehold. Read more.

William Morris Way, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering fabulous views of the Thames, this spacious one bedroom property has been fully refurbished to feature beautifully presented accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Creek, Fulham, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in London's prestigious dock-side development in Chelsea Creek, this fabulous one bedroom apartment offer stylish accommodation with superb views. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located within the sought-after Chelsea Creek development, this superb one bedroom apartment offers contemporary design features and bright accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Gilstead Road, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful one bedroom first floor flat that features a bright reception room and an eat-in kitchen, quietly located close to the Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Doulton House, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Sitauted within a superb new development this fantastic one bedroom loft-style apartment featuring stylish and contemporary interiors and sought-after location moments from Chelsea. Leasehold. Read more.

Park Street, Chelsea Creek, SW6

550000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This contemporary Manhattan style flat is ideally situated within a fantastic new development offering modern interiors, concierge and access to great communal facilities including a gym and swimming pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Chelsea Creek, Chelsea Creek, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a fantastic development, this contemporary Manhattan style flat offers modern interiors, concierge and access to great communal facilities including a swimming pool and gym. Leasehold. Read more.

Maltings Place, Sands End, SW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a gated development, this recently refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat offers a stylish, open-plan living space with direct access to a communal garden and an off-street parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Bagleys Lane, Sands End, SW6

495000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a modern development close to the Thames, this bright one bedroom property benefits from a stylish open-plan living area ideal for entertaining. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Guy Guy Evans1