Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 1 bedroom properties for sale in Selhurst, CR7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Selhurst, CR7. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Selhurst, CR7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Cargreen Road, South Norwood, SE25

300000 - 400000

My rating

Save to shortlist

16 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

This gorgeous new contemporary development offers a fantastic range of one bedroom apartments, boasting bright interiors with carefully designed living and entertaining accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, South Norwood, SE25

380000 - 390000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Fantastic selection of two two bedroom flats. Recently completed to a high standard. All units boast modern interiors and stylish finish with open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

High Street, South Norwood, SE25

285000 - 310000

My rating

Save to shortlist

x 1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Bensham Manor Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a period converted property, this gorgeous one bedroom ground floor flat, is presented in excellent condition throughout with lovely private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodville Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Presented in excellent condition, occupying the ground floor of this period conversion, a fantastic one bedroom flat with a huge private garden, separate modern kitchen and a convenient location. Leasehold. Read more.

Cameron Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts spacious accommodation with off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Clifton Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom split-level flat, is set within a charming period converted property and boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Northcote Road, Croydon, CR0

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

This delightful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a converted property and boasts well proportioned accommodation with double bedroom and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Swain Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Recently completed to a high standard throughout, this fantastic one bedroom first floor house conversion offers bright and stylish accommodation with open-plan living area. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitehorse Lane, South Norwood, SE25

274950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Brigstock Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Holmesdale Road, South Norwood, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A newly refurbished one bedroom flat boasting stylish interiors, lovely modern d├ęcor, contemporary kitchen and benefits from a sought-after location in South Norwood. Leasehold. Read more.

Selhurst New Road, Selhurst, SE25

229950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Ashley and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Ashley Whitehouse1