Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 22 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shepherd's Bush, W12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shepherd's Bush, W12. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shepherd's Bush, W12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Holland Park Avenue boasts one of London's premier locations with Westfield and Holland Park within walking distance. This luxurious new development offers a selection of stylish two bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An attractive two bedroom, raised ground floor flat located next to the beautiful St John the Baptist Church and offers good sized living space and access to a stunning communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An exceptional two bedroom flat offering sleek and stylish living and entertaining space, a garden and a prestigious setting moments from amenities and Holland Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Devonport Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Spaciously arranged over the top two floors of a period terrace, this striking two bedroom property has been beautifully refurbished throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom garden flat offers generously proportioned living space, a fantastic reception room and a convenient position moments from Holland Park and the transport links in Shepherds Bush. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Minford Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located for local amenities, this spacious two bedroom maisonette is situated on a quiet tree-lined street and benefits from period features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

799999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat, features an exceptionally spacious reception room, en suite master bedroom and a charming private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Blythe Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely period conversion this charming two bedroom lower ground floor flat offering spacious accommodation boasts its own private entrance and garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Oxford Gardens, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Full of character with stripped wood floors and original fireplaces, this charming two bedroom conversion flat offers bright, attractive living space and a secluded 33' garden at a leafy, North Kensington address. Leasehold. Read more.

Granville Mansions, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an imposing mansion block, this wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a superb refurbishment throughout and a convenient location within easy reach of amenities and transport links in the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Russell Road, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from the amenities and transport links of both High Street Kensington and Olympia, this spacious two bedroom first floor flat is in need of modernisation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting original oak shutters, high ceilings and a stunning fireplace, this wonderful two bedroom flat on the raised ground floor offers a veritable slice of country living right in the heart of Shepherd's Bush. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Kensington, W14

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from a wealth of amenities, this charming two bedroom second floor flat offers a bright and spacious living area, two good-sized double bedrooms and a separate fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Stowe Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this stylish two bedroom raised ground floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a great location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Eynham Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a tree-lined residential street, this large two bedroom property benefits from a private entrance and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Adelaide Grove, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located within The Groves, this gorgeous flat features a lovely reception room, two generous double bedrooms, bathroom and a garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Erica Street, Shepherd's Bush, W12

535000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Wood Lane, Shepherd's Bush, W12

525000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Eynham Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a private garden, this is a well presented two bedroom flat located in a quiet tree-lined street offers bright, spacious rooms and neutral d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Russell Gardens, Olympia, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street, Holland Park and Shepherd's Bush this delightful two bedroom flat boasts period features including high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully and neutrally presented this stunning two bedroom flat has been refurbished throughout and provides a bright interior featuring wooden floors and a bright south-facing kitchen/reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Becklow Gardens, Shepherd's Bush, W12

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this well proportioned two bedroom second floor flat features a separate kitchen and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mark and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mark Nockles1