Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 23 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shepherd's Bush, W12. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shepherd's Bush, W12. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shepherd's Bush, W12 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This premier two bedroom apartment has been uniquely designed to maximise space and is set on the second floor with a private winter garden and views to the north and south. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from high ceilings and a 23' reception room with bay windows and bedroom with bay windows this fantastic, bright and spacious two bedroom flat is situated in a well maintained period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An attractive two bedroom, raised ground floor flat located next to the beautiful St John the Baptist Church and offers good sized living space and access to a stunning communal garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elsham Road, Holland Park, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful two bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a stunning reception room with space to dine, large master bedroom with en suite and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

An exceptional two bedroom flat offering sleek and stylish living and entertaining space, a garden and a prestigious setting moments from amenities and Holland Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Becklow Road, Wendell Park, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a peaceful residential road, this charming two bedroom house offers excellent development potential and a great location close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Devonport Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Spaciously arranged over the top two floors of a period terrace, this striking two bedroom property has been beautifully refurbished throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Minford Gardens, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located for local amenities, this spacious two bedroom maisonette is situated on a quiet tree-lined street and benefits from period features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Sinclair Road, Brook Green, W14

799999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a desirable residential road, this superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat, features an exceptionally spacious reception room, en suite master bedroom and a charming private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Bolingbroke Road, Brook Green, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure purpose-built block, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat offers bright and spacious accommodation, an en suite master bedroom and a private terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Oxford Gardens, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Full of character with stripped wood floors and original fireplaces, this charming two bedroom conversion flat offers bright, attractive living space and a secluded 33' garden at a leafy, North Kensington address. Leasehold. Read more.

Granville Mansions, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an imposing mansion block, this wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a superb refurbishment throughout and a convenient location within easy reach of amenities and transport links in the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Russell Road, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located moments from the amenities and transport links of both High Street Kensington and Olympia, this spacious two bedroom first floor flat is in need of modernisation throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting original oak shutters, high ceilings and a stunning fireplace, this wonderful two bedroom flat on the raised ground floor offers a veritable slice of country living right in the heart of Shepherd's Bush. Leasehold. Read more.

Holland Road, Kensington, W14

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from a wealth of amenities, this charming two bedroom second floor flat offers a bright and spacious living area, two good-sized double bedrooms and a separate fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Stowe Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming period conversion, this stylish two bedroom raised ground floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a great location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Eynham Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a tree-lined residential street, this large two bedroom property benefits from a private entrance and well proportioned accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

Erica Street, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This charming two bedroom house features good sized living space with a large rear garaden and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Wood Lane, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within a charming purpose-built block, this lovely two bedroom maisonette is well presented throughout boasting a private garden and a superb location moments from transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Eynham Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a private garden, this is a well presented two bedroom flat located in a quiet tree-lined street offers bright, spacious rooms and neutral d├ęcor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Russell Gardens, Olympia, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street, Holland Park and Shepherd's Bush this delightful two bedroom flat boasts period features including high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Becklow Gardens, Shepherd's Bush, W12

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

White City Estate, Shepherd's Bush, W12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat offering well proportioned living and entertaining accommodation with contemporary fittings and a superb location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Nockles1