Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 31 2 bedroom properties to rent in Shoreditch, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shoreditch, E2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Shoreditch, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, EC2A

1400 per week (6067 pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom live/work flat is situated in a warehouse conversion in the heart of Shoreditch, featuring fantastic open-plan living and entertaining space with high ceilings and a mezzanine-level bedroom. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

1050 per week (4550 pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior d├ęcor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the thirteenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

Boundary Street, Shoreditch, E2

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An excellent two bedroom flat found within a new development in Shoreditch boasting a contemporary interior living space throughout, private balcony and a location ideal for all local amenities. Read more.

Islington, Islington, N1

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Offering exceptional views across London's impressive skyline, this exceptionally spacious two bedroom penthouse is enviably placed in the prestigious Gainsborough Studios. Read more.

Balmes Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

765 per week (3315 pcm) £4,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom penthouse flat boasts well proportioned interiors with smart designs and modern fixtures and fittings throughout while benefiting from breathtaking dual-aspect views over London. Read more.

Coronet Street, Hoxton, N1

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This exceptional recently refurbished two bedroom third floor flat is set in a converted pub and is within easy reach of transport links to the City and the West End and moments from Hoxton Square. Read more.

Leonard Street, City, EC2A

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Old Street station, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room, master bedroom with en suite and access to residents' gymnasium and spa. Read more.

Provost Street, Hoxton, N1

695 per week (3012 pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stunning views across London, this exceptionally light and airy two bedroom flat is set within a popular modern development with floor-to-ceiling windows, chic designs and a large decked roof terrace. Read more.

Boundary Street, Shoreditch, E2

675 per week (2925 pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located within the heart of fashionable Shoreditch this stylish and contemporary two bedroom flat (with lift) offers a wealth of living space with a private balcony and is only moments from the City. Read more.

Bacon Street, Shoreditch, E2

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the top floor of a modern development, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliance and a delightful wraparound balcony. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom fourth floor flat set within a smart development offers a well proportioned interior with ample storage and impressive views of the City from a private terrace. Read more.

Gainsborough Studios, Islington, N1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering great canal-side views, this two bedroom flat is located in the prestigious Gainsborough Studios, once home to Alfred Hitchcock's film studio and benefits from bright and spacious interiors. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom second floor apartment located in trendy Spitalfields, which has been newly renovated offering spacious open-plan accommodation and an en suite shower room. Read more.

Poole Street, Hoxton, N1

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A spacious and unique two bedroom apartment situated in a striking converted block that was once the home of Alfred Hitchcock's film studio and boasting a fabulous reception room with ample dining space. Read more.

Dunbridge Street, Bethnal Green, E2

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment set in a modern gated community featuring sizeable reception room, stylish mezzanine-level master bedroom and secure off-street parking. Read more.

Hoxton Square, Hoxton, N1

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a desirable setting actually on Hoxton Square itself, this truly stylish and beautifully presented two bedroom flat is contemporary throughout and is only moments from Old Street Station. Read more.

Cremer Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Columbia Road, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room with ample space to dine, private balcony and two generously sized bedrooms. Read more.

St Matthews Row, Shoreditch, E2

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated just a short walk from the vibrant Shoreditch Triangle, this sunny two bedroom flat is set within a secure gated development with attractive views from Juliette style balcony. Read more.

The Graphite Apartments, Old Street, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a lifestyle in the heart of one of the most exciting areas of the capital, this unique two bedroom apartment is set within an innovatively designed development. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to the trendy Hoxton Square and the amenities of Shoreditch, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts bright open-plan reception room with modern kitchen and private balcony. Read more.

Murray Grove, Old Street, N1

455 per week (1972 pcm) £2,730 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a superb location moments from the Shoreditch Triangle, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat is set within a gated development with a secure entry system, bright interiors and a private balcony. Read more.

Fanshaw Street, Hoxton, N1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Featuring a fabulous location in the heart of Hoxton, this spacious two bedroom duplex flat is set within gated development with own modest patio and superb living space finished to the highest standard. Read more.

Vallance Road, Tower Hamlets, E1

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to the fantastic Brick Lane, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts open-plan reception room with Juliet balcony and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Hunton Street, Whitechapel, E1

445 per week (1929 pcm) £2,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an attractive location moments from Brick Lane, Spitalfields and the City, this bright and airy two bedroom third floor flat also features a private balcony and well proportioned accommodation throughout. Read more.

Folgate Street, Spitalfields, E1

445 per week (1929 pcm) £2,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Close to fashionable Brick Lane and Spitalfields Market within easy reach of the City, this two bedroom, third floor flat boasts sizeable living space. Read more.

Vallance Road, Whitechapel, E1

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a modern kitchen with fitted appliances and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Regents Court, Haggerston, E8

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the eighth floor of a purpose-built block boasting modern and well proportioned interiors throughout and lovely views. Read more.

Whiston Road, Hackney, E2

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Read more.

Wharf Place, Bethnal Green, E2

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Overlooking the Grand Union Canal, this stylish two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a funky open-plan living/entertaining space and close proximity to the coffee houses, bars and restaurants of Broadway Market. Read more.

New North Road, Islington, N1

345 per week (1495 pcm) £2,070 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This fantastic two bedroom duplex flat offering well proportioned living and entertaining space, light and airy interiors and ample storage space throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape