Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 3 bedroom properties for sale in Shoreditch, E2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shoreditch, E2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Shoreditch, E2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of three bedroom penthouse apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Cropley Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

A wonderfully bright and well presented three bedroom, three storey period property, ideally positioned moments from the canal, boasting superb living and entertaining space and a fantastic patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Crondall House, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This a unique development enviably located moments from vibrant Old Street and has been skilfully designed throughout, resulting in an exquisite collection of three bedroom apartments. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Square, Haggerston, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors and overlooking the delightful canal, this three bedroom house boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a lovely private patio. Freehold. Read more.

Swanfield Street, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this three bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a stylish reception room, a smart kitchen with separate dining room and two spacious double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, London Fields, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a RIBA award winning development, this stunning three bedroom apartment boasts open-plan living, a private balcony with views to Canary Wharf and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Hackney Road, Shoreditch, E2

749000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Denning Point, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This well presented three bedroom flat is found on the seventeenth floor of this superbly located purpose-built block (with lifts) offering sweeping views and easy access to the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Weymouth Terrace, Shoreditch, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Centrally positioned and arranged over two floors, this well presented three bedroom flat has a bright and neutral interior with modern fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Hanbury Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within an enviable location just moments from the fashionable Spitalfields Market and the boutiques, bars and restaurants of Brick Lane, this three bedroom duplex maisonette is also well proportioned throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Ramsey Street, Bethnal Green, E2

575000 Recently sold

Featuring a superb 41' garden and a private entrance, this fantastic three bedroom maisonette is located within easy reach of Brick Lane and Spitalfields. Leasehold. Read more.

Kingsland Road, Hoxton, E2

565000 Recently sold

Situated just a short distance from trendy Shoreditch, this spacious three bedroom, three storey maisonette enjoys a wealth of generous living space with an eat-in kitchen and a private roof terrace to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Purcell Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within the Hoxton area only a short distance from a fabulous selection of bars, restaurants and fashion boutiques, this spacious three bedroom duplex flat also offers an eat-in kitchen and balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Hanbury Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the ground and first floors, this three bedroom duplex boasts large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a delightful private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Hobbs Place, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enjoying quiet location with the views over Shoreditch Park and moments from the vibrant Hoxton Square and Old Street, this is a substantial three bedroom second floor duplex flat boasting well proportioned interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Warner Place, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over three floors, this three bedroom flat boasts well arranged accommodation including a large reception room with a balcony, a smart separate kitchen and three double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Colville Estate, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from the pretty Regents Canal and Haggerston station, this spacious three bedroom flat boasts bright reception room, private balcony and three generously sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1