Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shortlands, BR2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Shortlands, BR2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Shortlands, BR2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Crescent Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning split-level two bedroom church conversion offers beautifully presented accommodation, including a bright open-plan living space with original features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Shortlands Road, Shortlands, BR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the raised ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, this characterful two bedroom apartment benefits from bright and spacious interiors with stunning original features. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wickham Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely Grade 2 listed period conversion this stunning two bedroom top floor split-level apartment is beautifully presented throughout and combines bright spacious interiors with superb period detail. Leasehold. Read more.

Shortlands Road, Shortlands, BR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom maisonette offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright reception room, private garden and garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Wickham Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom second floor flat offers well proportioned accommodation, including a bright open-plan reception/dining room, well equipped kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Highland Road, Shortlands, BR1

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Bromley Road, Beckenham, BR3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Providing a private entrance and a huge rear garden extending to over 100', this first floor two bedroom period conversion is peacefully set back from the road and presented in fantastic condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Church Road, Shortlands, BR2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom ground floor flat offers bright and open interiors, including a spacious reception room, two generous bedrooms, beautiful communal gardens and a garage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Ryan Ryan Ninnis1