Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties for sale in Sloane Square, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sloane Square, SW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Sloane Square, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This stunning two bedroom split-level apartment is situated within a lovely building with fantastic communal areas and offers beautifully presented interiors finished to a high standard throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

An exquisite apartment arranged over two spacious floors with a grand reception, boasting stylish features throughout with two ensuites and a patio. Draycott Place is a sought-after address close to Sloane Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesham Street, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning lower ground floor two bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous interior finish with large extended reception room, two entrances, private patio and highlighted throughout with classic period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheltenham Terrace, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in an impressive portered block just behind King's Road, this spacious two bedroom flat enjoys proximity to some of Chelsea's favourite hot spots, and further benefits from a private terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Turks Row, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located overlooking Duke of York's playing field and King's Road, this delightful two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with a charming reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Pont Street, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the fourth and top floor, this bright and well arranged two bedroom apartment boasts a direct lift and offers a rare opportunity to update and personalise an apartment in a prime location. Leasehold. Read more.

Draycott Place, Chelsea, SW3

1499950 Recently sold

This luxurious two bedroom split-level apartment has been stylishly refurbished to an impeccable standard and boasts light interiors within a traditional Victorian red brick building. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chesham Street, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering plenty of charm and character this two bedroom split-level flat offers spacious kitchen and an impressive layout with patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Fulham Road, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the trendy Fulham Road, this is a delightful, second floor, two bedroom flat supplying bright and airy accommodation with neutral d├ęcor, modern fittings and a spacious interior. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Joseph Joseph Divito1