Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Somers Town, NW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Somers Town, NW1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Somers Town, NW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Pancras Chambers, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Located within the historic St Pancras Chambers, this amazing two bedroom apartment boasts an expansive open-plan kitchen/reception with high ceilings and beautiful original features. Leasehold. Read more.

King's Cross, King's Cross, N1C

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

This is an strikingly modern two bedroom flat in the trendy and newly developed Plimsoll Building. Boasting high-specification fixtures and fittings and finished stylishly. Leasehold. Read more.

St Pancras Way, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

With a stunning south-facing reception room, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from views of the canal as well as modern interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

St Pancras Way, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This is a bright two bedroom flat on the fourth floor, boasting a spacious open-plan reception, two double bedrooms and serene water views over the Regent's Canal. Leasehold. Read more.

Goldington Crescent, Camden, NW1

725000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Camden High St, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of Camden Town, this gorgeous two bedroom apartment offers a high standard of contemporary living throughout including a naturally bright open-plan kitchen/reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1