Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties for sale in South Acton, W3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Acton, W3. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in South Acton, W3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Southfield Road, Acton Green, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully renovated four bedroom, three storey house with a fantastic finish, private 50' garden and a great location moments from Chiswick and Acton's amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Acton, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This is a stylish, modern property that has recently been refurbished to a high standard. A highlight is the fantastic, open-plan reception room backing onto a secluded patio/garden. Freehold. Read more.

The Ridgeway, Gunnersbury Triangle, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

With a highly sought-after location on the Gunnersbury Triangle this fantastic four bedroom house offers a superb interior living space with open-plan kitchen/dining room, private garden and sauna. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Tom Tom Wright1