Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 1 bedroom properties for sale in South Hackney, E9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Hackney, E9. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in South Hackney, E9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Colonnades, Hackney, E8

500000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

An amazing one bedroom apartment situated on the lower ground floor of a stunning warehouse conversion boasting modern interiors throughout, access to the lovely communal garden and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Fortescue Avenue, London Fields, E8

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Dalston Lane, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom second floor flat boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent location moments from amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Graham Road, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout while being situated moments from the amenities that can be found on Mare Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Buxhall Crescent, Hackney Wick, E9

375000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and a charming private balcony situated within a quiet residential area. Leasehold. Read more.

Tudor Grove, Hackney, E9

359950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideal for the green open spaces of Victoria Park, London Fields and Well Street Common, this lovely one bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious accommodation throughout situated within a secure block. Leasehold. Read more.

Richmond Road, London Fields, E8

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Well Street, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a purpose-built block boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Edmeston Close, Homerton, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of purpose-built block boasting bright and generously proportioned interiors throughout, a garden and an excellent location within a quiet close. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Edward Edward Taylor1