Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties for sale in South Hampstead, NW6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Hampstead, NW6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in South Hampstead, NW6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Greencroft Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

A stunning three bedroom duplex apartment boasting an incredibly spacious reception room with superb dining area and beautiful wood floors opening onto a gorgeous south-facing 87' garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Canfield Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fantastic three bedroom ground floor flat situated within an impressive period conversion in South Hampstead, offering bright and well proportioned interiors and a garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Priory Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Renovated to an exceptional standard, this fantastic three bedroom garden flat, features contemporary interiors and a generous reception room/open-plan kitchen leading onto a conservatory and rear garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the first floor of a period building this gorgeous three bedroom apartment comprises a large bright reception room/kitchen, Master bedroom with en suite, two additional bedrooms and a separate shower room. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Broadhurst Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6

999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

West End Lane, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located in the heart of West Hampstead, this impressive three bedroom ground floor flat boasts ample living space and benefits from modern interiors throughout with high ceilings and a stunning shared garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Belsize Road, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This is a fantastic three double bedroom apartment distributed over the top two floors of an attractive Stucco-fronted building. Boasting high ceilings, generously proportioned rooms and plenty of built-in storage. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Smyrna Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking mansion block, this fabulous three bedroom second floor flat boasting generously sized accommodation benefits from contemporary d├ęcor throughout while retaining original period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfax Road, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set in the heart of South Hampstead this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers ample living space with a large reception room, good sized bedrooms, gorgeous kitchen and stylish interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ben Ben Relton1