Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 4 bedroom properties for sale in South Harrow, HA1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in South Harrow, HA1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in South Harrow, HA1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Heritage View, Harrow, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this attractive four bedroom detached house offers a generous living space with an abundance of character, four good-sized bedrooms, a private garden with a double garage and driveway. Freehold. Read more.

South Hill Avenue, South Harrow, HA2

1195000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Runnelfield, Harrow on the Hill, HA1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located within a peaceful cul-de-sac, this lovely four bedroom detached house benefits from spacious interiors, good-sized bedrooms, a private garden with a garage and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Cottage Close, Harrow on the Hill, HA2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated within a secure gated development with off-street parking, this modern four bedroom house arranged over three floors offers a generous living space with four double bedrooms and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Shaun and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Shaun Bailey1