Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 2 bedroom properties for sale in Spitalfields, E1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Spitalfields, E1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Spitalfields, E1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Brune Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Located within a converted soup kitchen this is a truly exceptional two bedroom duplex apartment with private entrance, that offers unique, contemporary accommodation, moments from the City and Spitalfields. Leasehold. Read more.

Casson Street, Brick Lane, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully situated just a short walk from Brick Lane and the City, this stylish two bedroom, second floor flat boasts wood floors, impressive windows and bright interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Whitechapel High Street, Whitechapel, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the thirteenth floor of a modern development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, contemporary kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Eagle Works West, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom maisonette boasts spacious open-plan reception room leading out onto large private balcony, with master bedroom offering en suite facilities moments from Brick Lane. Leasehold. Read more.

Quaker Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with a balcony, a contemporary kitchen and an ideal location. Leasehold. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

730000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Petticoat Square, City, E1

595000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Set within an iconic building in the heart of London, this two bedroom flat boasts a bright reception room opening onto a private balcony overlooking the building's communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Commercial Street, Spitalfields, E1

499950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Hunton Street, Brick Lane, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room with delightful private balcony and a separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Hanbury Street, Brick Lane, E1

420000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the first floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1