Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties for sale in Stanmore, HA7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stanmore, HA7. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Stanmore, HA7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Stanmore Place, Stanmore, HA7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning brand new two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a modern development boasting high-specification interiors throughout, a private balcony and an excellent location. Leasehold. Read more.

Kenton Lane, Harrow Weald, HA3

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Stamford Close, Harrow Weald, HA3

350000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this lovely two bedroom first floor maisonette benefits from a bright and spacious living area with two double bedrooms, a private balcony and a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Broadlawns Court, Harrow Weald, HA3

325000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this good-sized two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from a separate kitchen with access to a lovely private garden and a convenient location close to amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Dromey Gardens, Harrow Weald, HA3

280000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This recently refurbished two bedroom flat is in excellent condition throughout and boasts bright and spacious accommodation throughout with a spacious reception room, two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Harrow Weald, Harrow Weald, HA3

270000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Carroll1