Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 4 bedroom properties for sale in Stockwell, SW9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stockwell, SW9. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Stockwell, SW9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Nine Elms Point, Nine Elms, SW8

2300000 - 4260000

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 x 4 bedroom apartments for sale

This outstanding, architect-designed development offers a fabulous range of four bedroom apartments in an ideal location surrounded by a wealth of amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Stockwell Green, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over four floors, this four bedroom house boasts charming accommodation with a large double reception room, a smart kitchen with space to dine and a delightful private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Wilkinson Street, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This impressive house has retained its original fireplaces and cornicing and offers four bedrooms, a double reception, private garden, dining room in a superb central location. Freehold. Read more.

Meadow Place, Vauxhall, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A charming four bedroom artisan cottage spaciously arranged over three floors with a roof terrace, cellar and patio. Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac with great transport links to central London and the City. Freehold. Read more.

Burrow House, Stockwell, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

A generous four bedroom house suitably arranged over two floors, boasting a spacious reception room, bright fitted kitchen and a great location served by a wealth of local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Stockwell Park Road, Brixton, SW9

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat for sale

A generous four bedroom flat suitably arranged over two floors, boasting a spacious reception room and separate kitchen with room for dining. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Luke and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Luke Tubb1