Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 2 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Common, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Common, SW16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Common, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Polworth Road, Streatham Common, SW16

625000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An outstanding two bedroom raised ground floor flat set within an impressive period conversion providing high ceilings and original features throughout as well as a private garden to the front. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westwell Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

With an ideal location close to both Streatham station and Streatham Common station, this fabulous ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, a fabulous garden and a beautifully presented interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Ferrers Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a contemporary interior, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat features open-plan living space, a private garden and a an excellent location close to Streatham Common. Leasehold. Read more.

Streatham, Streatham, SW16

475000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This contemporary two bedroom second floor flat in The Old Dairy offers superb living space with a fabulous reception room leading to private balcony, an en suite master bedroom and ample fitted storage. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairmile Avenue, Streatham, SW16

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Natal Road, Streatham, SW16

450000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a private entrance, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor maisonette is located moments from Streatham Common and boasts well proportioned rooms with a stylish interior. Leasehold. Read more.

Tankerville Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on a quiet residential street, this wonderful two bedroom maisonette is arranged over two floors and features a lovely eat-in kitchen with a Juliet balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Eardley Road, Streatham Common, SW16

425000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Buckleigh Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Providing bright and well presented living space, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat benefits from a great location, moments from the amenities of Streatham High Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Estreham Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a great location moments from Streatham Common Station, this unique two bedroom maisonette boasts neutral décor throughout and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Woodgate Drive, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring well proportioned living space and a neutral décor throughout, this two bedroom ground floor flat also provides off-street parking and easy access to Streatham's shops. Leasehold. Read more.

Estreham Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

A beautifully presented two bedroom split-level flat offering open-plan accommodation, a en suite master bedroom and boasting a great location close to Streatham Common Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Benhurst Court, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in an attractive and sought-after development, located within easy reach of the open spaces of Streatham Common, this charming two bedroom flat is presented in good condition and provides spacious accommodation. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Howe1