Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Vale, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Vale, SW16. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Vale, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Woodgate Drive, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring well proportioned living space and a neutral d├ęcor throughout, this two bedroom ground floor flat also provides off-street parking and easy access to Streatham's shops. Leasehold. Read more.

Northborough Road, Norbury, SW16

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

A charming two bedroom house that offers bright and well presented living space and a private rear garden, all on a popular residential road close to Streatham High Road. Freehold. Read more.

Marian Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

375000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom maisonette is located on a quiet road and boasts a spacious reception with open-plan kitchen, a fantastic garden and easy access to local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

NORBURY, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

In need of moderate works throughout this lovely two bedroom terrace house is arranged over two floors, and benefits from a superb private garden to the rear. Freehold. Read more.

Northborough Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

330000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom garden flat, boasts bright and modern interiors with open-plan reception room, gorgeous private garden and superb summer house. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Howe1