Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 1 bedroom properties to rent in Surbiton, KT6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Surbiton, KT6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Surbiton, KT6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

North Road, Surbiton, KT6

321.92 per week (1395 pcm) £1,932 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A charming one bedroom flat boasting a spacious layout on the raised ground floor of this imposing period conversion, enjoying traditional features including high ceilings, bay windows and beautiful fireplaces. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Guilford Avenue, Surbiton, KT5

275.77 per week (1195 pcm) £1,655 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished throughout to a high standard, this fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat offers a large reception room, modern fully equipped kitchen, off-street parking and communal garden. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Kingston, KT1

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic one bedroomed flat, well arranged on the second floor of this striking period conversion within moments of the river and boasting off-street parking. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape