Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties to rent in Temple Fortune, NW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Temple Fortune, NW11. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Temple Fortune, NW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

West Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3

515 per week (2232 pcm) £3,090 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting access to wonderful communal gardens and a sought-after location close to a wealth of upmarket shops and amenities, this amazing two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

Coleridge Walk, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom cottage to rent

This lovely two bedroom house is arranged over two floors and features generously proportioned accommodation throughout and a sizeable private garden to the rear. Read more.

Jack Straw's Castle, Hampstead, NW3

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a lovely redeveloped complex situated at the top of Hampstead Heath, this fabulous two bedroom apartment overlooks the Heath itself and is well proportioned throughout with neutral décor. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Beechcroft Avenue, Golders Green, NW11

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat offers ample living space with stylish décor throughout, modern fixtures and fittings, wood floors and a luxurious bathroom suite. Read more.

North End Road, Golders Green, NW11

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and airy two bedroom flat set on the ground floor of a house conversion featuring a spacious private garden to the rear and superb location in Golders Green. Read more.

Hoop Lane, Temple Fortune, NW11

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a building conversion boasting bright and modern living space, in a great residential area moments from Golders Green underground station station and shops. Read more.

Chandos Way, Golders Green, NW11

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the first floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this charming two bedroom flat boasts well proportioned accommodation located in a peaceful residential area. Read more.

Hill Top, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

375 per week (1625 pcm) £2,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat arranged over two floors boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout, a quiet residential location and a wonderful private secret garden. Read more.

Powis Gardens, Golders Green, NW11

360 per week (1560 pcm) £2,160 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat which is placed on the first floor of a house conversion offers well proportioned living space in a peaceful residential area. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape