Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 2 bedroom properties for sale in The Butts, TW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in The Butts, TW8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in The Butts, TW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kew Bridge Road, Kew Bridge, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a private balcony and a river views, this stunning new two bedroom apartment is set within a striking residential development at Kew Bridge. Leasehold. Read more.

Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8

775000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Durham Wharf Drive, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring views of the River Brent from a large private balcony, this superb two bedroom apartment provides stylish living space within a smart new residential development. Leasehold. Read more.

Malthouse Court, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fifth floor of a fantastic development, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large reception room with contemporary kitchen, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a huge balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Brentford Lock, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish and spacious two bedroom flat, located within a modern development on the confluence of the Grand Union Canal and The River Brent and benefiting from two underground parking spaces. Leasehold. Read more.

Ferry Lane, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

With river views and a sought-after location within a modern development this luxurious two bedroom duplex apartment offers spacious accommodation with secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Lighterage Court, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a modern riverside development this impressive two bedroom apartment offers modern interiors throughout with fantastic open-plan living space leading to private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Ferry Lane, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set next to Brentford docks this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a beautiful living space with amazing private terrace, two double bedrooms and an en suite master. Leasehold. Read more.

Brentford Lock, Brentford, TW8

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a portered development overlooking Brentford Lock, this superb two bedroom apartment is modern and stylish and benefits from underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Tom Tom Wright1