Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 3 studio properties to rent in Tooting, SW17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tooting, SW17. You can also save any of these studio properties to rent in Tooting, SW17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Balham High Road, Balham, SW17

253.85 per week (1100 pcm) £1,524 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This recently refurbished studio flat is situated on the sixth floor of an Art Deco building which boasts original features. The building also has a concierge and is located in the sought-after area of Balham. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Balham High Road, Balham, SW17

196.15 per week (850 pcm) £1,177 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio to rent

This bright studio flat is set in a sought-after development along Balham High Road, boasting a beautiful studio room, a fully fitted kitchen and a stylish bathroom. Read more.

St Georges Grove, Earlsfield, SW17

28.85 per week (125 pcm) £174 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space to rent

Parking space to rent next to Femming House, block A. Excellent location to central Earlsfield and Springfield University Hospital. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape