Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 13 3 bedroom properties for sale in Tulse Hill, SW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tulse Hill, SW2. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Tulse Hill, SW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Norwood Road, Brockwell Park, SE24

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This well appointed, large three bedroom house offers ample living space including dining area, large garden, generously sized bedrooms and large front garden which over looks Brockwell Park. Freehold. Read more.

Arlingford Road, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom house boasts spacious accommodation including a bright bay-window fronted reception room, three generously-sized double bedrooms and a delightful private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Kingsmead Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

775000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

An incredible three bedroom split-level flat impeccably designed throughout boasting many original features, a superb reception room and a wonderful private roof terrace, all in a quiet residential location. Leasehold. Read more.

Brailsford Road, Brixton, SW2

725000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented two bedroom split-level garden flat with loads of entertaining space, a large eat-in reception room/kitchen and a pretty rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Hillworth Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This recently redecorated three bedroom house offers contemporary accommodation over two floors, including a bright reception room, separate dining room and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Christchurch Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

An exceptionally spacious three bedroom, ground floor maisonette set within this striking period conversion close to Tulse Hill station, offering superb accommodation with high ceilings and a fabulous private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Palace Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A lovely three bedroom split-level maisonette presented in great condition throughout and benefiting from neutral décor, open-plan accommodation and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Tulse Hill, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A spacious and excellently presented three bedroom town house, offering bright accommodation with a modern eat-in kitchen and a well maintained garden. Freehold. Read more.

435000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Elstead House, Brixton Hill, SW2

360000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and well presented first floor three bedroom flat benefiting from stylish décor and generous living areas with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Hyperion House, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the third floor of a popular block, this three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with easy access to the shops and amenities of Brixton and Brixton Village. Leasehold. Read more.

Birch House, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this three or four bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a smart separate kitchen, a large reception room and three more double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Luke Luke Tubb1